Grimoire Comparison for Pre-Raid Affliction, Demo, and Destro

Hey All,

I had some extra time today so I decided to sim and compare all the grimoires for the pre-raid profile in simcraft. This is probably the most indicative of peoples' gear at the moment so I figured I'd do it first.

Without furtherado:

Hope it helps some of you out there!

Deleted
    What did you use on warlock_affliction_preraid? I.e., what's the difference from it to affpreraid_sacrifice?

My guess is warlock_affliction_preraid and the other similarly named ones for the other 2 specs are the imported BiS profiles (though obviously not so BiS for destro, but very small difference)

The specpreraid with the closest numbers would indicate the same grimoire used for the Bis. (though demo with felguard+service was apparently not simmed twice)

To answer the question, there is no difference as they both use sacrifice, it was just simmed twice (and sims doesn't usually end up with the exact same number to the letter)

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't honestly don't have any idea how i am supposed to interpret this information.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    i don't honestly don't have any idea how i am supposed to interpret this information.
    Only thing i got from that was: run away from destro as if it were the plague.

That if you want BiS you should probably just still follow BiS from EJ, however if you have a certain preference to another grimoire it can be interesting to see just how large the gap is.

This exists for t14N, but not for preraid on EJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sepharoth View Post
    What did you use on warlock_affliction_preraid? I.e., what's the difference from it to affpreraid_sacrifice?
    Nothing really. I mostly still included it to see if the pre-defined talent choice was really the best one. For destro it appears not to be.
    I'm unsure as to why demonology pre-made is so much higher than the other talent options, including the one it supposedly is using.

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 12:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Micke View Post
    My guess is warlock_affliction_preraid and the other similarly named ones for the other 2 specs are the imported BiS profiles (though obviously not so BiS for destro, but very small difference)

The specpreraid with the closest numbers would indicate the same grimoire used for the Bis. (though demo with felguard+service was apparently not simmed twice)

To answer the question, there is no difference as they both use sacrifice, it was just simmed twice (and sims doesn't usually end up with the exact same number to the letter)
    I did indeed forget to include felguard+service. I think I also forgot wrathguard.

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 12:25 PM ----------

Higher number = better choice.

I mostly did this because I had to use an Imp at one point over sacrifice and I was curious how the talents all stacked up together.

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 12:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sepharoth View Post
    Only thing i got from that was: run away from destro as if it were the plague.
    Basically, lol.