New Expansion and new Season just showing off again how serious Blizzard takes balance in PvP and how "high" on a priority list it is for the release. I think this is most imbalanced start I have ever seen.
1. Last minute decisions with no explanations - No MMR reset, No entry level PvP weapons
2. Symbiosis working in arena (thanks blizz as a holy paladin for "Rebirth" rly usefull while mages gets Healing Touch or Priest Cyclone)
3. Warriors = 10 man raid boss (the damage is too high indeed on cooldowns but wtf is that selfhealing?), BM hunters - no comments, Mage frost bomb combo, Lock 140k Chaos Bolts etc, etc, selfhealing overall totaly OP
4. Due to insane damage (even when wearing full Dreadful) ppl are dying in few seconds to double or triple dps FOTM comps
5. Too much cooldowns - when do they plan to stop adding new buttons to press?
Absolutely no reason to play this until a patch comes. Really sad to see what they released.