Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    a ladder has equally spaced rungs to climb up. that's smart. that's well designed

right now, leveling a toon in wow is like having some rungs be 3' apart and others being 3" apart. that's poor design. it wouldn't even be difficult for all classes to scale in a nice linear way

they do this on purpose. everything is perfectly imbalanced because the second it's perfect wtf are they gonna talk about in the "upcoming patch"

we look forward to class buffs as much as content. it's fucked up, they think we're stupid because we are, and they still make a ton of cash on us. nothing is going to be done. class balance from 10-90 will be a major content patch later, watch.

My shaman is underpowered at level 63.9, game must be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    My shaman is underpowered at level 63.9, game must be broken.
    Most MMO-Champion User's don't know that the 70 Bracket was a popular Alternative to Max Level with Instant Bg's/Instant 2v2,3v3 Arena's/semi active Rbg Group's and even Arena Tournament's.

First of all congratz on looting Mainhand Glaive and good luck completing the Set.

1. Wait until Blizzard introduces Monk Brutal Sets. (Can't imagine any class would perform well without Brutal Set in 5.0.4)
    2. Can't armory you right now but judging from the Screenshot your Character seems pretty low geared maybe even ungemmed/unenchanted/no Professions. Since the 70 Bracket is full of elitist,bis geared,overpowered and well organized/premade Players you're a Free kill.
    3. Play another Class. Apparently you have Experience in the 70 Bracket so you should be well aware of the Fact that certain Classes perform horrible/are not worth the Time/Gold Investment.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2012-10-10 at 03:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyJohn View Post
    And those ways require people and time, away from current and future content, to modify things for a small small group of people.

Blizzard has stated multiple times that they focus on moving the game forward, not backwards. They will gladly leave old content untouched for people to enjoy what they already love, but that will not (in most cases) use already limited resources to cater to a very small sub-set of the community. Especially not when people complain already about the pace at which they release content. It's the vanilla server argument updated for MoP.

Limited resources = New>Old
    Blizzard does not fucking have "limited resources"

People like you who just accept shit and extreme lack of content (1/3 as rift for example) are the reason the game has died.

Blizzard knows the vast majority of their player base is currently a major fanboi and would be satisfied with anything so they take advantage of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    a ladder has equally spaced rungs to climb up. that's smart. that's well designed

right now, leveling a toon in wow is like having some rungs be 3' apart and others being 3" apart. that's poor design. it wouldn't even be difficult for all classes to scale in a nice linear way

they do this on purpose. everything is perfectly imbalanced because the second it's perfect wtf are they gonna talk about in the "upcoming patch"

we look forward to class buffs as much as content. it's fucked up, they think we're stupid because we are, and they still make a ton of cash on us. nothing is going to be done. class balance from 10-90 will be a major content patch later, watch.
    Who cares? You're 70 for a couple of hours if you're leveling. If you choose to pause and sit at something lower than max level, that's YOUR call.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should tell Blizz. I hear they really care about low level pvp balance.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Most MMO-Champion User's don't know that the 70 Bracket was a popular Alternative to Max Level with Instant Bg's/Instant 2v2,3v3 Arena's/semi active Rbg Group's and even Arena Tournament's.

First of all congratz on looting Mainhand Glaive and good luck completing the Set.

1. Wait until Blizzard introduces Monk Brutal Sets. (Can't imagine any class would perform well without Brutal Set in 5.0.4)
    2. Can't armory you right now but judging from the Screenshot your Character seems pretty low geared maybe even ungemmed/unenchanted/no Professions. Since the 70 Bracket is full of elitist,bis geared,overpowered and well organized/premade Players you're a Free kill.
    3. Play another Class. Apparently you have Experience in the 70 Bracket so you should be well aware of the Fact that certain Classes perform horrible/are not worth the Time/Gold Investment.
    Yea, you're right on that. I'm keeping my monk at lvl 71-72 for awhile to see if they will introduce pvp gear for em. They could just take the druid's or rogue one, change the color, remove bonuses and slap ''monk'' on it. No resil really hurts.

Overall Monk just feels meh, like if they rushed it or something.
    We don't have any really interresting glyphs, not much new skills at end levels... and like I'm seeing, not really balanced at lower levels and even high lvl according to lots of people.

Deleted
    As I leveled my monk through the 70th (and not RAFed) I can say, that there is no problem with the power while leveling. I think they made a good job, providing a well suited class to do the levelprocess, they just didn't focused on the highly twinked level 70 braket. While I feel sorry for you, I think there are to few people around for blizzard to have this in mind

Deleted
    So your pvping without pvp gear and you die fast?
    Shocka!

No but realy, go ask them to add some monk set.

I know this is a bit off topic but you must have been incredibly lucky to get glaives already xD. You could only be a panda for 2 weeks

i was dual wielding the archaeology axes at 71, i pretty much one shot everything while questing as a brewmaster (or rounded them up and burnt them down with a keg smash/fire breath)

didn't try pvp, but i would definitely suggest those axes for level 71-80.
    <insert witty signature here>

Deleted
    WW suck overall. It's not different at 90. It's a really bad class to pvp with.

Ofcourse you can go brewmaster but we all know how Blizzard feels about tanks in pvp. Besides, only blood dks can pvp as tanks cause their mechanics are beyond GC's ability to fuck with and destroy for pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    Over 50k DPS? So you're saying you're doing more DPS than a full DS HC geared character does on Ultraxion at 85? Those stats must scale ridiculously well...
    That's wrong. Monks do scale well from 80-85, then it obviously gets worse with each level. Yes, I could onehit mobs with 81 if RSK critted, I even could take on whole groups. But that just stops in Pandaria. And 50k DPS at 80? Yeah, sure. If the best ability crits for 30k you obviously do 50k DPS.

The irony is that Blizzard specifically promised to balance and support low level play when they introduced XP-locking, in response to concerns that seperating XP-locked characters into their own twinking PvP brackets would lead to extremely long BG queues. They said that we should be excited, as XP-locking would now be an "officially supported playstyle" and receive tender loving care from the developers.

I'm not sure they even believed it themselves at the time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by delaxes View Post
    I know this is a bit off topic but you must have been incredibly lucky to get glaives already xD. You could only be a panda for 2 weeks
    I second that. I have not seen ANY warglaive so far. not in BC, not in wotlk, not in cata and ofc not yet in mop. and then there is that panda two weeks after release with even the mainhand, complaining he does not do enough damage in lvl 70 pvp.
    blizzard really seems to hate me.

Brewmaster at low levels(30-60, it'll probably get worse until 75) is just terrible at pulling massive amounts of mobs. Not because the damage the mobs do is too much for the healers, but because Stagger just stacks up to stupid levels and theres nothing you can do about it until 75.
    But as other people said, they're unfortunately balanced around having all their abilities, which just isn't the case before higher levels.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Yeah, big mistake to add Purifying Brew at 75 and not before...

''OMG the niche that about 0.1% of the playerbase plays isnt balanced, please blizz blow a ton of resources on the thing I and about 1000 people in total care about cause I somehow prefer playing stuff that is years old than actual decent stuff''

^ is what I just read

10+ Year Old Account
    Most classes get 1 shot at level 70 if they are up against a twink.

The game is pretty much broken below 85. Not many care though, the real game is at 86-90.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Most classes get 1 shot at level 70 if they are up against a twink.

The game is pretty much broken below 85. Not many care though, the real game is at 86-90.
    While it's true that most people don't care, I don't get that attitude. Wouldn't you want every part of the game to be enjoyable? Should 1-85 be a terrible experience you have to go through in order to get to the "real" game? Wouldn't it just be better to flat out remove that part of the game if Blizzard has no intention of making it better?