Thread: Getting Bored?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Haha.

Keep the hipster thing going guys. It amuses me.

It's really more the gear thing than $. If $ is an issue the problem isn't the game itself- but the player's dilemma.

Sometimes people choose to play the wrong type of games for them and base criticism on that faulty decision.
    Well I'm wearing my squared glasses, need more hipsterism, maybe a chain clock will do just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Well sure, but the way that it's approached and implemented is still important. It's on a spectrum. Just because there's tiers of power and ranks and whatnot doesn't mean that if you don't log in for a week that you're doomed. Or that you must log in every day or you're doomed.
    Well, I don't disagree with you on this really. It really isn't that dire. To go back to EQ for a moment; frankly, most MMOs these days are made for children by comparison.

Even so, the actual game system of tiered progression is what leads to a feeling of pressure. The degree of which varies person to person. Is what it is though.

The monetary concern is 100% out of game and thus unworthy of discussion.

Deleted
    bored to tears by GW2. I want my money back somehow it feels like a total waste

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketzer View Post
    bored to tears by GW2. I want my money back somehow it feels like a total waste
    Call mommy to give you moar money for subs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    sorry, I feel ripped off by this Arenanet company, I requested a refund, simple as that

Dude, you were talking crap about this game way before today. Why didn't you get your refund then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketzer View Post
    sorry, I feel ripped off by this Arenanet company, I requested a refund, simple as that
    Sorry i feel ripped off by steam when they don't refund, but i don't go errywhere crying like a fat kiddo that lost his candy...

If you want to cry your ass off, go to a-net forums and QQ a bit more.

Alright that's enough.

When ya'll respond to so-called "trolls" or negative opinion threads/posts eager to defend the game's honor-- you are making a mistake.

Don't feed you-know-what, don't engage in petty argument or name-calling or any of that stuff. Report and move on.

--Fencers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Oh noes, someone doesn't like the game I like. I better insult them... Seriously wtf is wrong with the mmo community nowadays?

Mod Edit: See post #254.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-10-21 at 04:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernling306 View Post
    Oh noes, someone doesn't like the game I like. I better insult them... Seriously wtf is wrong with the mmo community nowadays?
    I love you. wtf is wrong with love?