Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by darassper View Post
    I don't thinks it has happened...

Priest (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Spirit of Redemption will no longer sometimes prevent players from rolling on items.

Only blue post I could find about Priest
    oh thank god, I posted about this.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Viskew View Post
    It's not a fix at all. We cast too many spells and POH isn't really good for everything. It isn't raidwide like pallys have, or monks... or shammy totems are...

It's a pretty crappy "fix". basically it isn't a thing but blizz admitting they screwed us, and trying to pacificate us. Forget it being a gamechanger. It isn't. For holy or disc.

THIS.

screw that spirit of redemption waste. Especially for top of page two. We are still miles behind.

I've been strugling with mana, and I've got some regen using solace, also I've been stacking as much spirit as I can.
    Even though, the heal output is not even close to what Monks and Druids are doing.
    Evidently we'll be replaced for all other healing classes.

All I see is learn to play issues from holy priests to be honest.

I have had no issues in lfr or normal raids mana wise and normally top the meters.

Maybe you should be using mana pots spirit food and flask?

don't post stupid stuff about how "you got priest birdy fixed for loot" when we have MUCH MUCH bigger problems. Help us. Don't thank them for nuking us to the ground and throwing us crumbs.

2/6 25H priest. honest. We're screwed.

=(

as it sits we are going to be sitting for every fight but stone guards where we have legs and they can afford to carry us. Perhaps a strat I have for Gargal... Spirit kings we might get brought to but shouldn't... and unless our tank dodging slashes is fail, we are sitting for Emp Kings too.

Birdy form is worthless. Get to the matter of the problem. Please.

I don't really care if your fail guild is 6/6 normal. or 4/6 most likely. We're screwed for progression.

Quote Originally Posted by priestingalong View Post
    don't post stupid stuff about how "you got priest birdy fixed for loot" when we have MUCH MUCH bigger problems. Help us. Don't thank them for nuking us to the ground and throwing us crumbs.

=(

as it sits we are going to be sitting for every fight but stone guards where we have legs and they can afford to carry us. Perhaps a strat I have for Gargal... Spirit kings we might get brought to but shouldn't... and unless our tank dodging slashes is fail, we are sitting for Emp Kings too.

I don't really care if your fail guild is 6/6 normal. or 4/6 most likely. We're screwed for progression.
    AMEM to every word!

=(

Priests are fine apart from a few mana issues. Holy that is.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Priests are fine apart from a few mana issues. Holy that is.
    It's not even mana man. Although it's broken when other classes have huge raid cd's coupled with AOE healing, fused with unlimited mana...

We don't bring burst that we should, we have no sustained healing to anyone, besides a glyphed renew and cd's. (POH doesn't work fulltime, they gave raidwide to pallys, why not us?)

It's an undebatable point steve. Sure you can LFR and fail 25 4/6 as a priest.

When push comes to shove, its bring the holy pallys, the monks and the shammys, as well as the mobile druids. Priest is a gimmick right now, if you think you are good try raiding top ten progression. Heck, you probably wouldn't be brought for a vash kill in TBC.

EDIT: perhaps the best edit i've ever had...

We need Holy and Disc fused. The chaka garbage, the DA crap.. just fuse it all. Make priests a healer again. Jack of all trades master of none, but as we were.

Then make disc some monkish melee style healer, as it was originally supposed to be. Blizz you know exactly what i'm saying. I saw the original monk / disc plans.

Stop breaking healing priests up into a conglomerate of shit. Make us whole.

It's bad man. We just don't have "it". LFR as you mentioned is hardly a benchmark of playskill or group makeup. Progression raid as a priest.... it's brutal.
    Last edited by priestingalong; 2012-10-10 at 05:29 PM.

It's not even mana man. Although it's broken when other classes have huge raid cd's coupled with AOE healing, fused with unlimited mana...

We don't bring burst that we should, we have no sustained healing to anyone, besides a glyphed renew and cd's. (POH doesn't work fulltime, they gave raidwide to pallys, why not us?)

It's an undebatable point steve. Sure you can LFR and fail 25 4/6 as a priest.

When push comes to shove, its bring the holy pallys, the monks and the shammys, as well as the mobile druids. Priest is a gimmick right now, if you think you are good try raiding top ten progression. Heck, you probably wouldn't be brought for a vash kill in TBC.

EDIT: perhaps the best edit i've ever had...

We need Holy and Disc fused. The chaka garbage, the DA crap.. just fuse it all. Make priests a healer again. Jack of all trades master of none, but as we were.

Then make disc some monkish melee style healer, as it was originally supposed to be. Blizz you know exactly what i'm saying. I saw the original monk / disc plans.

Stop breaking healing priests up into a conglomerate of shit. Make us whole.

It's bad man. We just don't have "it". LFR as you mentioned is hardly a benchmark of playskill or group makeup. Progression raid as a priest.... it's brutal.
    We won't ever have smart PoH with the current Spirit Shell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    We need buff to our mana regeneration not throughput. But as they say, better something than nothing.
    Not necessarily. This throughput buff is the kind that also grants mana efficiency, that is, more healing with the same amount of mana. If we can make do with fewer casts, then that's one way of stabilizing our mana. Particularly so now that Power Word: Solace exists.

Deleted
    If only they would dump Chakra. No other class would put up with this terrible spell.
    I also dont think Holy has recovered from the 4.2 disgrace.
    Last edited by mmoc1eac56a8df; 2012-10-10 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    We won't ever have smart PoH with the current Spirit Shell.

Update for you. Spirit shell and discipline is worthless. Broken class is just that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spirit shell and discipline is awesome, if only they were numerically stronger. Slightly underpowered class is just that.
    Fixed that for you.

Frankly, I love the current Disc design. It just needs to be balanced around realistic play, rather than ideal play, because even the best priests in the world aren't reaching the ideal numbers.

Alright alright...enough talk ... no one has a good thing to say other than the fact most of us love the design... just DO IT already and please fix this awesome original class. We are really hurting.

Looks like the buff is live. My HPS has gone up considerably since last night's raid.

This will certainly help our throughput, but our mana still needs a nudge - another cost reduction, perhaps - and we're terrible in bg's. Probably require undispellable Shield for Disc and Renew for Holy. PvP needs across the board damage reductions and cc lessoned, but tweaking more then a few outliers. PvP is quite broken.

The hotfix is live, if you haven't noticed.

Feng H wipe, but I was higher: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1478&e=2087
    Feng H kill: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=2394&e=2926

And it's baller. You don't need more regen because you don't have to cast as many spells to keep up in healing.

We're not the best, but we're not useless anymore. Not to mention how amazing Lightspring + Lightwell glyphs are for triage healing. (I have the haste breakpoint for extra tick)

T

And it's baller. You don't need more regen because you don't have to cast as many spells to keep up in healing.
    Priests still seriously need help with mana. This does nothing for PvP, though that's mostly a write off now with the healing nerf.

Deleted
    Hasn't it been only a couple of weeks? I mean, seriously.

At the moment there are HPS vs Regen issues. I'll complain once I'm in full 476 purples and still can't match up tbh.

15+ Year Old Account
    The hotfix is live, if you haven't noticed.

Feng H wipe, but I was higher: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1478&e=2087
    Feng H kill: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=2394&e=2926

We're not the best, but we're not useless anymore. Not to mention how amazing Lightspring + Lightwell glyphs are for triage healing. (I have the haste breakpoint for extra tick)
    Nice to see you have both Holy & Disc in your setup Mazi! And grats on the kills aswell.

I still think it's a little bit scewed with numbers when Shamans & Palas have higher potential than HolyP, since they also have raid CD's and other useful stuff such as MTT, Beacon healing, Sac, 2xLoH etc. We will see later this raid reset how much the buff affected us. It wasn't live yday for us.

I want to ask about GS; is it useful or are boss abilities too strong?

I agree mana should be tight like.... atm. If others have better regen, they should be the ones brought down to Priest lvls, or it won't take long before we have a mindless spamfest again.

Though, I really enjoyed wiping on Stoneguard yday, the buff to regen was sooooo yummie, and I noticed Priest healing goes up by a lot when you have more regen.