10+ Year Old Account

Question Epics at Revered but Blues at Exalted? Lol?

I dont understand with the Klaxxi Reputation they put Epic gear at Revered, but make you have to achieve Exalted to get blue items?

I can't see any reason why they would do this.

Dont get me wrong, the epics are nice, but i need a better weapon, and can't get it for about 18,000 more reputation in which when i actually achieve this i'll most likely have a better weapon anyway.

Can anyone explain this to me? I'd love to hear a viable reason as to why iL 463 is exalted at Klaxxi, but iL 489 is Revered?

I need a staff from there, but am unable to get it due to only being revered with them. A blue staff. I already have the epics they offer. Is blue the new purple?

Did they just go in blind when they choose which items you can get?

15+ Year Old Account
    I "think" they are unique looking objects for transmog. They have stats, but I haven't seen anything else that looks like those items. That makes them more prestige items.

They are Unique models, I'm assuming the way Blizzard justified it was that if you had REALLY bad luck in Dungeons and you somehow got Klaxxi to Exalted before getting a Weapon then you now get an Upgrade. For everyone else, here's a cool, Unique Transmorg weapon!

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd agree with those reasons if the Klaxxi weapons actually looked....you know...good.

I guess to each their own.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paulywally View Post
    I dont understand with the Klaxxi Reputation they put Epic gear at Revered, but make you have to achieve Exalted to get blue items?

I can't see any reason why they would do this.

Dont get me wrong, the epics are nice, but i need a better weapon, and can't get it for about 18,000 more reputation in which when i actually achieve this i'll most likely have a better weapon anyway.

Can anyone explain this to me? I'd love to hear a viable reason as to why iL 463 is exalted at Klaxxi, but iL 489 is Revered?

I need a staff from there, but am unable to get it due to only being revered with them. A blue staff. I already have the epics they offer. Is blue the new purple?

Did they just go in blind when they choose which items you can get?
    one uses cash as a currency the other uses valor?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.