Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post

Also what happened during this talk with said girl?
    Yes I remember you in that thread over in the TV, etc. section.

@shadowboxer123 and Gamdwelf... It was more like a small conversation after class when I was in the hallway about this boring movie we were watching in class. Didn't last long as her class is somewhat close by afterwards but she actually seemed interested in talking to me and I know when a girl is interested because it's happened like only one other time in my life and the rest have been more I'm not interested...
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Yes I remember you in that thread over in the TV, etc. section.

@shadowboxer123 and Gamdwelf... It was more like a small conversation after class when I was in the hallway about this boring movie we were watching in class. Didn't last long as her class is somewhat close by afterwards but she actually seemed interested in talking to me and I know when a girl is interested because it's happened like only one other time in my life and the rest have been more I'm not interested...
    So what are you going to do about it?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    So what are you going to do about it?
    Talk to her tomorrow is what I'll probably end up doing during some course of the day about something on the top of my head at that time. I think she really likes playing the guitar. Maybe if all goes smoothly, by Friday I'll get her number. She parties, so I might just go to one and just say I'm DDing if people ask why I'm not drinking because I don't trust anyone at a party to drive me home if I drink, even if they say they won't.
    Hey everyone

Ata boy!

10 Char
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Rhyseh's tips for female interaction:

1. Walk up to potential mate
    2. Remove pants
    3. Stare intensely at desired female while making grunting noises
    4. Get carted off by the police
    5. Repeat actions with any female police officers
    6. Profit?

On a less serious note just keep up the interaction. Be confident and make sure that you direct your interactions, not the other way around.

I'm like this guy well I was till I got my gf x) and well I even was like oh but the other guys gonna be like oh you're hitting on her (or every1 would noticed) I was even scared of it, but till I realize it doesn't matter at all and hitted on the girl I liked and tada got a gf
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

First impressions are the most difficult...

...trust me, if she thinks you're physically cute - that will make up temporarily for even the lousiest of personality fumbled first impression. At the minimum she'll at least give you a few attempts before passing judgement a few weeks later.

Trust me... when it comes to dating (especially in your teens and 20s) - for men - good looks are the MANDATORY first-impression! You can have all the swaveness in the world and it won't mean jack if she sees even a slight imperfection. I've known really nice women who literally blew off the advances of certain men because of the off-color shoes they wore, or if they saw dirt under the guys fingernails. Sounds shallow - but when you have your pick of the litter - you can afford to be that way.

And don't get started on "personality is everything" - no, it's not. Personality and how you connect only applies when you start dating and continual relationship growth. To get STARTED though, Good looks = absolutely MANDATORY. Otherwise you're getting the door shut on you 9x out of 10 (unless you get that VERY rare creature who actually looks for personality first before looks... but that's so rare to find one that isn't already married, don't count on it! :P)

Women have their pick of the litter... they have a plethora of "nice guys" to choose from. All they have to do is select the one who's best personality and cutest balance that matches them. Guys rarely, if ever, get this ability. :P
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2012-10-11 at 09:48 AM.

It's not that simple in high school, you have to be fucking elegant with your words, you can't go up to some random girl and hit on her... It's not a night club.
    Bullshit. Kids these days are so nervous and lack so much confidence, it is shocking! If you like someone, just go up to them and talk to them. Don't sneak around, leave sly hints and all that other crap. Women love Men, not Kids. Start acting like a Man.

So many people in this thread at making it seem as if women are something you can work around and find the best solution and situation. They're humans, talk to them!

you can't define a girl anyhow

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow... I think the man the fuck up was the best advice I could have received because it makes everything easier.
    Hey everyone

Wow... I think the man the fuck up was the best advice I could have received because it makes everything easier.
    Funny, because most of the kids on this forum moan about "not everyone's the same, that advice never works, QQ" any time someone dispenses that sort of advice.

It's also funny because those giving the advice are usually the ones who have done that, and have had it work. The people who naysay it are just the ones afraid of their own crippling inadequacies, and are seeking any possible excuse to write it off as no fault of their own.

Manning up and just doing it; feels good, doesn't it? Sometimes, all it takes to instill a little confidence in oneself is the willingness to take that first risk.

I went through all my school life with regrets of never talking to the 3 girls i really like (it turns out back then 2 of them like me as well...). And that's the worst thing, I regret it, I can't change it, it's to late I have to live with it. So I'll give you the best advice I was ever given, just go up and say "Hi". Ya that's it, just talk to her, nothing special. You don't have to go up and chat her up , that'll never work. Just say hello in class and talk to her, she will more then likely talk back and most importantly, you wont have to live with the regret of not trying.

Just be yourself, it works, please trust me on that. Just talk to her as a normal person, your in the same classes you must have some common interest you can start with.

Okay so there's this girl in one of my classes at school. She's beautiful (at least to me) and I'm (not trying to sound egotistical, just what I've heard from many many people) pretty good looking. But I have one problem, a pretty major problem... I have the looks but I don't have the suave or whatever term you would like to put it when it comes to talking to girls. I was at one point when I was younger diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome but I try to get past it, even if I don't believe I have it. I think I've done a great job overall because I can talk to anybody now with no problem except one kind of person... A girl I like.

Now I know for some of you guys it's like "man the fuck up and talk to her" but you don't understand what I feel inside even I know it means nothing. Basically I don't know how to relate easily to her because I feel if I brought up something I noticed on her Facebook, Twitter, or whatever it might be then it could be looked upon as "stalking" even though you need to have a subject at hand for to be interested. Second issue, lets say I get lucky and I somehow get past the first issue, how do I keep her talking? I kind of struggle with that... Do I do say a few sentences regarding the subject then redirect the question back at her to keep her talking?

I'm really just bad at this and it's part of the reason that even though I'm good looking, I'm just horrible at the talking... Is there a set of guidelines? Also during class there is usually a spare seat nearby her, do I get up when nothing is happening in that class and trust me there are times when kids are just talking and doing nothing or would that be awkward? I know this is a gaming forum but there has to be some guy who understands high school relationships or knows what to do.

Also I would assume not involve gaming into anything because it's looked upon as socially unacceptable.
    Just wanted to ask you. Was it your mother who said you was good looking? HAHAHAHAHA

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 11:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    You don't have to reassure us you're good looking 3 times. Man the fuck up and talk to her. If you don't, then you don't. It's your choice.
    OP sounds like one of those people that when you tease them their response is "But my mom said im beautiful"

Infracted
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-10-12 at 02:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    you will be just fine.

enjoy yourself. if she doesnt like you for you- she isnt worth it no matter how pretty.

(I mean this, my 'guy' drove around in my car with a hello kitty steering wheel cover....when he got in he said "really? this...alright, you really like it dont you?" oh he is 34 yrld, previous marine, and built like a house. he took my overly feminine car like a champ)

Yeah I understand that I just have to go talk to her but you can't just sit down next her and say hey what's up, that's kind of borderline weird.
    No it's not, it's called being friendly.
    Last edited by muto; 2012-10-12 at 12:47 AM.