Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    You can always try boxing, go to the gym or buy a sandbag and go mental on it.
    It helps alot when you are angry/sad/frustrated to hit a sandbag until you collapse.

I hope things get better, cant be easy when she did that :/
    *brohug*

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you.

Start your own exercise routine, buy something you've been wanting (but don't go broke doing it), hang out with friends whenever they invite you to hang out, get back into that video game you love, go on a trip somewhere cool (alone or with a close buddy), etc.

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muffinss View Post
    snip
    God, where are posters like this in normal threads? I'm indifferent towards religion but it really works for some people. Still, great advice regardless of my feeling on the matter. Would like to see more of you in other threads.

Thanks everyone, it's nice to have good support and know other people go through this kind of shit also. I appreciate your comments in both threads as well Letmesleep, thanks for your advice.

Muffinss hits the home run with the advice. For me during the heartbreaks/bad times, being alone with my thoughts was the ultimate and worst poison that just kept feeding that vicious circle. Doing something and anything to keep the mind occupied with other things was gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    MUFFINSS!!! I am SO excited & happy to hear you are crawling back out of the deep ugly dark hole & seeing the sunshine again! :D

You probably learned some lessons from your awful experience as will Uncle Julian. The most important ones seem to use pain, but pain is quite an educator. I truly hope it is something that helps you later on & that you both find happiness again sooner than later. Muffinss, you are off to a good sounding start! NEVER lose yourself in the relationship or in another person ~ ALWAYS continue your own life & hobbies, take care of your wants & needs as well as your S.O.'s.

*hugs * comfort to you both! <3