Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I am happy to say that suicide has never been something that I have desired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    No.

Suicide is a despirate and easy way out of trouble. The only time this option is considerable is when all hope for survival is lost.
    There's nothing easy about suicide. Don't spread this kind of ignorance. It's way easier to put up with an insane amount of bullshit than it is to defeat the survival instinct. You invalidate suffering when you label suicide as "easy".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    There's nothing easy about suicide. Don't spread this kind of ignorance. It's way easier to put up with an insane amount of bullshit than it is to defeat the survival instinct. You invalidate suffering when you label suicide as "easy".
    Not really, try a few litres of liquor and have serious thoughts, it won't be that hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, try a few litres of liquor and have serious thoughts, it won't be that hard.
    Serious thoughts are what lead people to suicide and liquor doesn't solve anything. I think you need to stay out of threads you know nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Anyone sayingthey have NEVER thought of suicide, have never lived..

But from thought to planning, or even executing, is a LOOOOOONG way..
    Some people's lifes do not suck.

I've never thought suicide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you might as well take some Ambien and read the Bell Jar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Not seriously. Sometimes I think what would happen if I would die, how would others react. Sometimes I wonder how painful it would be If I would just jump out of the window. But I don't honestly consider it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Serious thoughts are what lead people to suicide and liquor doesn't solve anything. I think you need to stay out of threads you know nothing about.
    And you are an expert on people psychology and suicide in particular, amirite?

Mate please, a slight dose of alcohol can definitely make you do things you regret. Including committing suicide. Although it's kind of hard regretting that afterwards...

10+ Year Old Account
    And you are an expert on people psychology and suicide in particular, amirite?
    As close as it gets, yes.

Mate please, a slight dose of alcohol can definitely make you do things you regret. Including committing suicide. Although it's kind of hard regretting that afterwards...
    The argument was not whether alcohol makes you do stupid things or not, it was whether or not it was a good coping mechanism, which it isn't. Of course alcohol can make you do stupid things; I never suggested otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    For some people stronger than others, it can definitely paralyze your ability to think properly. With all consequences.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had it all planned out. Probably would have ended up trying it if I wasn't thrown in a mental hospital beforehand.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never, besides maybe when I was a kid and I was angry at my parents and was like "I'll kill myself so my parents will be sad!!" lol But no, I never was depressed, I always had fun, friends, and never had a depression or something like that. Hope I won't have one either haha

10+ Year Old Account
    My dad tried it. He has a permanent depression "disease" though. If he doesn't take his meds everyday he could just about do it again without regard for the consequences.

I never thought of suicide... because I'd rather try to kill the people who made me depressed in the first place. Thats how I'll roll

Ive thought about it several times for several different reasons like boredom, to see if there is an afterlife, because I hate what ive become, as some sort of elaborate prank, etc.......

I would never kill myself/try to kill myself tho because it would hurt to many people and i like to see what the next day brings.

Yeah was quite depressed a year ago, the only thing stopping me really was, my brother had once attempted suicide and I know how much it hurt my mum, couldn't put her through that pain.

Still don't like myself, heck, I probably hate myself, but that's just the way of it.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've contemplated it in the past. But my life is the way i've wanted it to be now. So there is no need to contemplate it ever again.

Deleted
    people like to think that they could have, or that they were messed up enough at some point to actually kill themselves, truth is, they are just middle class kids, with zero problems trying to evoke some emotion, so phoning there girl/boyfriend saying they are going to kill themselves often works in place of a personality between the ages of 12-17

Sure have. But then I stopped playing SW:TOR :P
    Intell 8088 @ 7.14Mhz | 604K RAM | TCGA 16 Color graphics | TWO 5.25" 640K Floppy drives | 10MB Hard disk

10+ Year Old Account
    Before I received my diagnosis of PTSD i use to have a lot of suicidal ideations. After I got help and a great support network things are a lot better now. I have down periods every once in a while, but I have learned to talk to my husband about it and move on. No, it is not as easy as it sounds, but I am a strong person and will continue to try.