Thread: Cooldown addon

Cooldown addon

Hey guys,

Anyone know a good addon that shows me my cooldowns on for instance recklessness and skull banner and avatar as some examples. I'd like something that i can move a "window" on my screen and within it shows me a countdown and when they are ready. Really hard to explain sorry but you guys know any good cooldown timers that are not just adding a countdown on the skill icon itself?

Forte has a cooldown bar thats quite nice, it will show all of your cd's and also tracks icd's of trinkets:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/fortexorcist
    Trylb / Galesin
    Winners never quit, Quitters never win
    Nobody Said It Was Easy

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Forte has a cooldown bar thats quite nice, it will show all of your cd's and also tracks icd's of trinkets:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/fortexorcist
    Thanks will check this one out.

I personally prefer TellMeWhen over ForteXorcist, simply because it is so much easier to set up - using it on all my toons to keep track of pretty much everything (from dots to abilities and trinket cooldown).

My favorite is Coolline. Shows your cooldown icons on a timeline sliding towards "0" when its ready.
    Sorry for the bad English. English is my first and only language but Southern Louisiana public school system has taken its toll.

Depends on the "outcome" you want to achieve. Simple bars can be implemented with "NeedToKnow". It's absolutely lightweight and supereasy to setup - but along with it not very customizable. You won't see much apart from a (resizable, colorable) cooldownbar with numbers and, if you wish, the skill icon.

If you wan't your screen to go all flashy when some skill's up I definitely recommend Power Auras Classic. It's a bit hard to get into gonfiguring it, but it's so worth the effort. PM me if you need help with it.

Good Luck using your CDs
    Fiercon