Solo Ret for X-T Deconstructor

Hi all,I want to ask if anyone has tryed solo X-T Deconstructor in Ulduar since im planning to use Aesir's sword for transmog.Any tips are welocme.Thx a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by akon View Post
    Hi all,I want to ask if anyone has tryed solo X-T Deconstructor in Ulduar since im planning to use Aesir's sword for transmog.Any tips are welocme.Thx a lot!
    not that it helps all that much, but I can solo him with my monk with ease. try it.

Soloed him at 85, pretty sure you'll have little problems with this

Deleted
    Your biggest problem will be to NOT kill the heart...

If he wants Aesir's Edge he's going to have to kill the heart since its a HM drop.

Deleted
    You should be able to kill the hm without big problems, just make use of your defensiv cd:s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkMonk View Post
    If he wants Aesir's Edge he's going to have to kill the heart since its a HM drop.
    That was kinda my point. The heart is so fragile now, that unless you force yourself to not kill it, you'll end up doing it before you can blink.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    That was kinda my point. The heart is so fragile now, that unless you force yourself to not kill it, you'll end up doing it before you can blink.
    But that's exactly what he wants. He wants to kill the heart so he can do hardmode and thus get the Aesir's Edge drop he's looking for.

So killing the heart too easily isn't a problem. The only problem is somehow not killing the heart, but if he can't do that at 90, I think he has bigger issues. You just need about 45k dps to kill it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphias View Post
    But that's exactly what he wants. He wants to kill the heart so he can do hardmode and thus get the Aesir's Edge drop he's looking for.
    I'm fully aware of that. So I'll repeat myself: Your biggest problem will be to NOT kill the heart...

NOT killing the heart is the biggest problem. Hardmode itself is not the biggest problem. Killing XT while in hardmode is not the biggest problem. Sneezing while accidently facerolling your keyboard will kill XT in hardmode now. So NOT killing the heart is the biggest problem the OP will have...

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    I'm fully aware of that. So I'll repeat myself: Your biggest problem will be to NOT kill the heart...

NOT killing the heart is the biggest problem. Hardmode itself is not the biggest problem. Killing XT while in hardmode is not the biggest problem. Sneezing while accidently facerolling your keyboard will kill XT in hardmode now. So NOT killing the heart is the biggest problem the OP will have...
    /facepalm
    You have to kill the heart to activate hardmode. Which we've already established will be incredibly easy.
    Unless you're trying to make some roundabout analogy about how easy it is, I think you're missing something here.

Normal mode was definitely soloable at 85 so I really don't see any issue with this at 90. Give it a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciah View Post
    Unless you're trying to make some roundabout analogy about how easy it is, I think you're missing something here.
    You may facepalm again when you read my post. All of it. All the words. All the sentences. Then, when you have done that, please consider their meaning. I know it may be hard for some people, but I have faith in humanity and believe that it is possible for the vast majority of players to do that - think.

When you have done that, here's what I was getting at. It's even hidden in plain sight:

Sneezing while accidently facerolling your keyboard will kill XT in hardmode now.
    So yes, it is facerolling easy to kill XT. It is facerolling easy to activate Hardmode. Hardmode is required to get the sword. Killing XT will not be a problem. Faceroll your keyboard and try to sneeze. XT will die from it. He is that easy.

But if you do NOT want to activate Hardmode, for some reason (some people actually don't want that), then the biggest problem will be to NOT kill the heart. I was in Ulduar two nights ago, to get one last achievement. When we hit XT and his heart popped out, we barely had time to react before it died and activated Hardmode. We knew it would be super easy killing him, so we didn't exactly restrain ourselves, but some people just don't want to activate Hardmode. And they will have a hard time NOT killing the heart.

I'm really surprised I have to repeat myself so many times here. So I'll try one more time:

Killing XT in Hardmode is super easy at level 90!