Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    8000 haste? Im at 470 ilvl with everything reforged to haste while keeping a hit cap and im only at 5k haste. Do you mean later in the expansion?
    I've found that I will need 476ish average ilvl to get even close to 8085 haste without doing anything silly. You still ought to respect stat weights up to the haste break point, and I suspect those of you who managed to get 8085 haste in lesser gear either got really lucky with all haste gear, or aren't following stat weights.

2-night progression raiding: http://www.fullspectrumguild.com
    Shadow-Raid Blog: http://shadow-raid.blogspot.com/

^ Before reach 8085 haste, 1 haste = ~0.7-something int, which means 160 haste > 80 int. If you're following stat weights you should be putting gems with haste into every sockets, so I don't know what you meant by "doing something silly" =p
    Last edited by Qualia; 2012-10-10 at 08:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    so I don't know what you meant by "doing something silly" =p
    I think 'something silly' means... using a 240 haste gem in a red slot with a 60 int bonus. Where you're trading int for haste, which gives you more haste, but is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    8000 haste? Im at 470 ilvl with everything reforged to haste while keeping a hit cap and im only at 5k haste. Do you mean later in the expansion?
    8092 haste (not even max, just optimized with reforge calculators) at 472 ilvl.

People do not realise how easy it is to get the haste cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    i got past 8085 haste, but it didnt feel like much of a boost... i think i lost too much int so i just went back reg

Your RL is a twat tbh. He has obviously not seen the utility spriests bring to a raid. Due to the damage and healing spriests have, i would say we are one of the best to bring to a raid atm.