Looking for good 2.1 speakers on a tight budged.

I have about 80 dollar (60 euro) budged to buy new 2.1 speakers to have at my PC. Bass as well as overall sound quality is quite important to me as i listen mainly to electronic music.

I'd be glad to receive any suggestions, since i have no experience in this category!
    Main: Shantál <Apex>- EU-Al'akir 13/13 HC since Feb 15th '11; 7/7 HC since Aug 18th '11; 8/8 HC since Jan 3rd '12
    Alts: Zeroday <Apex>- EU-Al'akir / Vitiation <Apex>- EU-Al'akir

Shantál vs Alysrazor HEROIC solo [click]

I bought a used Creative GigaWorks T40 speakers rather cheaply few years ago and they still doing extremely well. I consider the sound quality to be superb given I got them for 35 euro. They don't have a separate subwoofer, but the bass is surprisingly good. Of course, tastes differ. They won't be any good if you want it loud though

Last edited by brolly; 2012-10-10 at 02:04 PM.
    Main: Shantál <Apex>- EU-Al'akir 13/13 HC since Feb 15th '11; 7/7 HC since Aug 18th '11; 8/8 HC since Jan 3rd '12
    Alts: Zeroday <Apex>- EU-Al'akir / Vitiation <Apex>- EU-Al'akir

Shantál vs Alysrazor HEROIC solo [click]

Not sure how common Klipsch ProMedia 2.1s are in Europe. They are discontinued in the U.S. but still fairly common used. Should be in the price range and they are easily better than anything else you can find in the price range.

Between the 4 you linked it is probably a toss up. Go for the best reviewed or if reviews are not available go for the biggest one

Quote Originally Posted by mafao View Post
    I bought a used Creative GigaWorks T40 speakers rather cheaply few years ago and they still doing extremely well. I consider the sound quality to be superb given I got them for 35 euro. They don't have a separate subwoofer, but the bass is surprisingly good. Of course, tastes differ. They won't be any good if you want it loud though
    I concur. If T40's are too expensive, T20's are great bang for buck aswell. Yes, they are 2.0 instead of 2.1, but they are remarkably good for such cheap speakers. Most cheap 2.1 systems are... cheap. I'd go with Creative GigaWorks's or save up more money.