Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    "don't see any affli locks keeping up with me".
    Just don't ever say that on MMO-Champion. You'll be like fresh meat to hungry lions.

Respect to those who actually look at self-healing as well as damage done. It's a group effort.

Deleted
    Since it seems that all heroic logs are private (or not from logged from people going down), I was just wondering how much were you able to do on Gara'jal HM in each spec, when going in the Spirit world ? (damage per phase & DPS overrall)

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Since it seems that all heroic logs are private
    I think it is an issue with WoL. Our H Stone Guard kill last night (finally got them) shows up as a normal kill on WoL.

Deleted
    Yes I know it should be corrected during the week according to the forum. But look at Gara'jal logs, obviously those aren't in Heroic or at least not logged by people going in spirit world ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Since it seems that all heroic logs are private (or not from logged from people going down), I was just wondering how much were you able to do on Gara'jal HM in each spec, when going in the Spirit world ? (damage per phase & DPS overrall)
    Did I make you interrested?

Deleted
    Yes I am really curious to see the numbers from Demo and Aff guys

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem as Affliction is, that you SB:SS as many ghosts as you possibly can and therefore do a major part of the shadow-realm damage after you leave it.
    Numbers for Affliction will therefore never be accurate.

Deleted
    That is true, but you also have RoF and all the Immolates ticking after you leave as Destro (if there are targets alive).