1. #1

    The anglers, only 3 dailys at revered?!

    As the title says, have i missed something or are there only 3 dailys you can do from revered to exalted?

  2. #2
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Carolina Country
    Posts
    910
    The fish you can turn in for Nat Pagle rep also give Angler rep.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

  3. #3
    The grind from revered to exalted is meant to take a while. Not like there's anything necessary at exalted, so just keep doing your dailies when you feel like and you'll get exalted eventually.

  4. #4
    The Lightbringer Mandible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,376
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerlynne View Post
    The fish you can turn in for Nat Pagle rep also give Angler rep.
    Even with fishing alot I have seen days without those dropping, so would personally not count those in for real.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

  5. #5
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Carolina Country
    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Even with fishing alot I have seen days without those dropping, so would personally not count those in for real.
    I get at least 1 per day, sometimes 2 Tiger Gouramis.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •