Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Whell, Baldur's Gate EE is probably one of my most anticipated games of this year. I've spent 30+ hours with new-old XCOM and I crave for more. Also there are plenty of games, mostly point&click and RPGs that I return to once in a while. Planescape: Torment, Monkey Island series, Sacrifice, first KotOR just to name a few.

Classic PC gaming you say?

ZORK

Although it wasn't a PC per say, I played it on a commodore 64

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Someone said Warcraft: Orcs and Humans?
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Hmm. Let's see. There's nothing 'truely' retro (early 90's) on my list, but I love them none the less.

Warcraft: Orcs vs Humans. The start of a legacy, still a good game (even if there's very limited grouping) and very hard. Shame my copy seems to be corrupted and the final mission ends with a blue screen of death (Orcs, I didn't much like the Humans)!

Planescape: Torment. Oh my, what an RPG. The combat is very jenky and maybe even kind of lame, but the atmosphere and story is sublime. And the graphics look pretty good for a late 90's game. And dat music. I need to replay this game.

Rainbow Six. Up until Lockdown this series was amazing (and honestly, I'm not even a fan of the Vegas sub-series). It was both slow and fast paced at the same time, the scenerios and locations were interesting, and the selection of weapons is extensive with each weapon having its own personality. Raven Shield was my particular favourite in the series, mostly because of the deathmatch multiplayer and the competitive nature of the community. Shame its devolved into a Call of Duty/Gears of War clone...

Mechwarrior 3. Even though I played MW4: Mercenaries much more, MW3 is just such a good game. There's just something so satisfying locking target with LAM's and enleashing a volley of missiles into an enemy mech. Shame the multiplayer sucked due to dialup connections being so poor at the time.

Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2. Need I say more then 'dem cutscenes'? Okay, great gameplay, amazing soundtrack and being able to win games with engineer rushes. Find me a better RTS if you can. Oh wait...

Starcraft: Brood War. Uhhhhhhhhh... Possibly the greatest RTS ever created? Its pretty close to its sequel, Wings of Liberty, but Brood War was so far ahead of its time that its just got to get my vote.

Half Life. Seriously, any of them. All amazing.

Dungeon Keeper 2. Being evil has never been so delicious. While as a strategy game its very basic and hard to control properly, as a dungeon creation and fairy torturing simulator there's no equal. And the narrator is the man.

Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines. Possibly the most frustrating game I've ever played. But I couldn't stop. Just trying to work out how to use those 5 sniper bullets effectively, and timing guard patrols perfectly so you can knife that one sentry in the back and carry his body away before they come back... Urgh. Weeks wasted on that game. And I'd do it again.

I started Day of the Tentacle again. Fuckin hell I missed epic stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    I PUT FORWARD

Hugo: House of Horrors.

Oh the pain I endured trying to beat that as a youngster.
    Learn to spell words properly, and learning new words.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    One last one that most people haven't played, it was fun and I think I'll redownload it and play it again for a while.

SubSpace / Continuum - Used to play in Extreme Games, and Turf Arizona when it was owned by VIE.
    http://getcontinuum.com/

Just a random pic I found off google.
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    I PUT FORWARD

Hugo: House of Horrors.

Oh the pain I endured trying to beat that as a youngster.
    Learn to spell words properly, and learning new words.
    O how i hated that game!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

bubble bobble

wonder boy

15+ Year Old Account
    Hover, Doom, Midtown Madness, Rollercoaster Tycoon, The Sims. I still like the first and second more than the third.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyJones View Post
    I have to mention gog.com - best place to get those classic titles.

I've gotten several, and consequently spent a lot of time in Master of Orion, Master of Magic, Caesar 3 and Vampire - The Masquerade.
    Holy tits! They have Darklands! ... But their 5.99 price is more than it was new...

Also, Dune 2. Level 9 always made me cry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Anyone remember playing this game back in its day?

I got the Heroes of Might and Magic Collection from EB Games today, i thought it was cool
    Oh god. The Hamburgler rogues. Yes, I remember that
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    My very first game on PC, under dos 6.
    I won't insult you and tell you what game it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vankrys View Post
    my very first game on pc, under dos 6.
    I won't insult you and tell you what game it is

dooooooooommmmmm!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch