Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    If a minority cop threatened to hit a white kid on video tape he probably would have lost his job.

LOL
    yeah, no, these days he would get a medal from the groups that have hijacked my race for their own political gain

and as person of mixed race and a parent I have absolutely no problem with racial profiling, it works.
    Last edited by stabetha; 2012-10-11 at 05:49 PM.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    yeah, no, these days he would get a medal from the groups that have hijacked my race for their own political gain

and as person of mixed race and a parent I have absolutely no problem with racial profiling, it works.
    You're setting a bad example. Do you have self hate too?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not justifiable, and is a system that should be demolished.

However, this kid needs to learn to shut the fuck up. Seriously. My God, I wanted to punch him myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    It's also (should be) fucking illegal.

4th Amendment
    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Argue all you want, but police randomly stopping and searching people should not be looked upon as a deterrent or a good thing. It's an unconstitutional seizure and should not be condoned. I consider it a severe breech of liberty.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_v._Ohio

Please try to read your Common Law rulings with a little more perspicacity next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    The racism is from calling him a "fucking mutt".
    I believe that would be "prejudice" at the MOST.

Calling someone a Mutt isn't Racism, it is about as racist as calling someone a Bitch.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

If he's making remarks about his ethnicity in a derogatory fashion, as calling someone a "fucking mutt" clearly is then its racist. You're attacking him and insulting him based on his race.

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post

Calling someone a Mutt isn't Racism, it is about as racist as calling someone a Bitch.
    No, its not.

Mixed guy.

Deleted
    Why do people actually give a fuck if black people are stopped more frequently than white people? Is there an actual quota of how many black people should be frisked so it's 'okay'? Are we (whites) supposed to be frisked more because black people get frisked more? I'd much rather see black people frisked 5 times a day than to avoid frisking them because they feel they are victims of racism. Also, you should respect the uniform regardless of your race.

Deleted
    I see in this thread:

1 Decent non racist people
    2. People who say not all police are like that (which is true and ok)
    3. Racists defending racist actions, you can't talk the officer around this one you xenophobic assholes. He called him a mutt.

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post

Calling someone a Mutt is just as Racist as calling someone a cracker.

Seriously do people even know what a Mutt refers to? Mixed breed people...

Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    Calling someone a Mutt is just as Racist as calling someone a cracker.

Seriously do people even know what a Mutt refers to? Mixed breed people...
    It is still prejudice. Seems mankind forgot the meaning of Racism these days.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by surfah View Post
    Why do people actually give a fuck if black people are stopped more frequently than white people? Is there an actual quota of how many black people should be frisked so it's 'okay'? Are we (whites) supposed to be frisked more because black people get frisked more? I'd much rather see black people frisked 5 times a day than to avoid frisking them because they feel they are victims of racism. Also, you should respect the uniform regardless of your race.
    So you don't have any problem with people being stopped not because of the situation they're in, but because of their race?

Infracted.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-11-19 at 07:18 AM.

Deleted
    Don't necro old threads please.

Closed.