SCK Nerf...soooo, what now?

So they nerfed SCK which was the go-to heal you guys were telling me to recommend to my fiancee along with RJW + Zen Sphere explosion. Now that's been gutted, what now?

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    So they nerfed SCK which was the go-to heal you guys were telling me to recommend to my fiancee along with RJW + Zen Sphere explosion. Now that's been gutted, what now?
    Same as what I've always been using, rolling Renewing Mists and Uplift using SCK for Chi gen.

Nerfed doesn't mean useless. It's still strong.

How much of a nerf are we talking about? do we have a link? is it effective imediatly?

Hotfixed, 30% reduction in SCK healing.

Based on my experience, I'm not surprised. SCK was a little much.

Deleted
    October 8 Hotfixes.. so last night was already nerfed ?

It worked fine for me yesterday for what I needed (pulled pack of 30 mobs my level and run throught it ^^)

SCK was WAY to strong so now it should just be a good heal instead of an ignore everything else heal bads could get away with.

Deleted
    I noticed it was lower when raiding on monday night. Same day that Zen Sphere was fixed. It's still a powerful spell and is doing the most of my healing in fights where we group up.

Didn't have a problem with the nerf. Uplift is still the best option for AOE healing for us.

You do what you were doing before, hopefully. Spread renew and uplift or chi burst and all that. Depends on the encounter, as with any healing class. If what you did before was 4xSCK ZS ZS repeat, then I guess it's time to learn to play all over again. Those two abilities were pretty obviously overpowered.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Sounds like a reasonable nerf. However Mistweaver DPS seems to be on the low side. Anybody additional data on this?

...mistweaver dps?

Low compared to what, exactly?

Spinning crane kick was overpowered but to be a effective healer renewing mist and uplift was better anyways.
    Just tell your wife use renewing mist off cd (if in a 25 man guild and you know massive raid dmg is coming use focus tea uplift to refresh all renewing mist timers so they last longer) this should make it so instead of having 9 renewing mists out you can have something like 15+ out. Use chi brew to uplift 2 more times and then use your spinning crane kick. Spinning crane kick was too mana inefficient it was always last on our priority for raid healing and was only used if you couldn't use uplift.

Deleted
    rushing jade wind + SCK and its still a very effecient heal. Chi-wave/burst/sphere depending on what fight it is and ofc mists/uplift if its just sustained damage.