Deleted

15 Coren direbrew runs today. What a TERRIBLE experience.

Wow i can't remember the last time i had such a terrible time playing a game. For all i know i could run this 100 times more and still don't get the melee trinket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, it's not like they're obligated to hand it over to you, you know that right?
    Back in my day, we killed bosses 400 times a day...uphill both ways...in the snow...and we fucking liked it. In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your hard drive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers. -septor

Thought this would be complaints of idiots in randoms... Loot is RNG, get used to it and Coren is easily dealt with, not like running an entire dungeon 15 times.

The only thing worse than the drop rate for that boss are the people running it. There's no way I could stomach more than one run a day, no matter how much I want something.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, by 15 you probably mean 4, and deal with it, it's RNG, no need to make totally pointless posts about it=D

just wait until you have the tanks win it 5x in a row when you still need it!

10+ Year Old Account
    ..I was stuck with a blue axe because my RNG luck sucked throughout all of cata, killed Deathwing..my axe wasnt even epic, I was a hunter btw so my bow was epic obviously. but yeah, you get the point.
    Howay the lads!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    So, by 15 you probably mean 4, and deal with it, it's RNG, no need to make totally pointless posts about it=D
    Four? i do that every hour or as fast as i can get a que.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Wow i can't remember the last time i had such a terrible time playing a game. For all i know i could run this 100 times more and still don't get the melee trinket.
    And yet you just kept going back for more.

15, gee, good thing you're not well over 40 like a few guildies of mine >.>

Deleted
    What's worse is every tank and his daddy wan't it for offspec.

Went once, rolled once, got the crit trinket. What an AWESOME experience. Not trolling either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    And yet you just kept going back for more.
    You know PERFECTLY well why. No need to be snide.

i play the game for fun, not for loot, you should try it some time.

especially when its a trinket that will be absolute in 1-2months

but i guess you´r in a guild thats a world top 25 contender because then it matters and your guildies wouldn´t let you grind it alone.... ow wait see what i did there

That was it? Just ran 15 runs for a melee trinket? Let me tell you a real horror story...

I ran Coren like 25+ times, not lying. There was still 1 stamina trinket that I needed, and it never wanted to drop for me. At my 20th run, it finally dropped but another player won it. I asked him if I could have the trinket, and he gave it to me. Because of some trade bug, it never got into my ivnentory, and the other player didn't had it anymore aswell.

Ran it like 5-10 more times afterwards, and finally got an other stam trinket drop after all...

Oh, and I also got ninja'ed at twice 5-mans, by (racism mode activated!) blood elf paladins that kept needing tank items at the final boss...

I deserve hugs the most in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    You know PERFECTLY well why. No need to be snide.
    Doesn't change the fact that you had to know by the 4th-5th run that you weren't having fun, and still forced yourself to do the rest of them. If you're not having fun doing something, then stop it. It's not Blizzard's fault that RNG didn't favor you, or that you continued to blast your face against a brick wall for the sake of complaining that it's 'not fun'. Your arguments about it not dropping could be applied to every other piece of loot in the game, and yet you don't see everyone else making a pointless thread to complain about RNG not favoring you.

To use a tired saying, RNG is RNG.

How about me not having the mount for years even when i queue EVERYSINGLE DAY for years without missing a single kill day?

You don't see me crying here over it. that's RNG kiddo.

Back in my day we killed bosses 400 times a day.. uphill both ways.. in the show.. and we fucking liked it.

In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your harddrive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers.

Deleted
    RNG being RNG is not really grounds for any constructive discussion