Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

So there is this guy?

How come nobody ever asks for advice for relationships with males?
    pro-gun liberal

Epic!
    Is this asking for advice ?

As for your question, personnaly as long as the girl is friendly and has proper hygiene I'll generally give her a chance if she shows interest. Girls tend to need to be impressed to show some attention.
    Last edited by chosenkiwi; 2012-10-10 at 04:48 PM.

Because we men are not complicated.
    "Ascend may you find no resistance. Know that you made such a difference. All you leave behind will live to the end. The cycle of suffering goes on. But memories of you stay strong. Someday I too will fly and find you again."
    Alter Bridge - Blackbird

Because we're very simple creatures. Assuming the female isn't some hambeast with bad hygiene we're almost always ready to rock and roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Getreuer View Post
    Thanks who ever for that balance....winks*

because women would rather ask advice from their girlfriends than random internet people. Guys don't usually trust other guys they know with emotional mumbo jumbo so they resort to strangers who don't know anything about them.

Well there is, but rarely. Maybe because guys arent that hard to get, sounds silly but i think its true in some way~
    And asking guys advice on a site with a bunch of gamers wich of most are probably not experienced with issues like these, well i doubt you'd get far anyway.
    Not that all guys are like that, but i think a lot of guys here are

Because men's behaviour makes sense.

Never thought of it to be honest, but I guess women might be a bit more scared of posting stuff like that on the net than men? I wouldn't know...

Quote Originally Posted by Getreuer View Post
    We have two emotions; hungry and happy. If we are smiling, make us a sammich.

Edit: spelling.

1) Women here probably don't ask because they would rather ask their friends or someone else, or perhaps another forum, as this forum seems mostly male.

2) Guys can't ask for advice as it's a gay topic and that's against the rules. There was a topic with a guy asking for advice about dating or something and it was locked. (kind of bs)

Guys really aren't that complicated. Maybe to a preteen girl who's just getting started we might be, but any girl or woman with any experience knows what to expect. We want and need sexual activity, we want to be allowed to have our hobbies and friends uninterrupted by the relationship, and we want the girl to be loyal and not be sneaking around or flirting with other guys. That pretty much sums up nearly any man. What's left to know?

"haha, im not complicated!" - The person who has been the person through his/her whole life.

Just because you get used to something it doesn't mean that its not compli..... Oh well.

Because men are awesome herr derr am i right.
    Last edited by tseven; 2012-10-10 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Guys really aren't that complicated. Maybe to a preteen girl who's just getting started we might be, but any girl or woman with any experience knows what to expect. We want and need sexual activity, we want to be allowed to have our hobbies and friends uninterrupted by the relationship, and we want the girl to be loyal and not be sneaking around or flirting with other guys. That pretty much sums up nearly any man. What's left to know?
    Lol....

That is all. If you think that's all every man wants... you are sorely mistaken.

As most of the people here said, we're dramatically less complicated than the fairer sex.

I'm thinking it's because men, in general, aren't all that hard to figure out and are mostly not too picky. Pleasing a woman, on the other hand, is (once again, generally) more difficult; whether it's trying to win her heart or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    because women would rather ask advice from their girlfriends than random internet people. Guys don't usually trust other guys they know with emotional mumbo jumbo so they resort to strangers who don't know anything about them.
    This, so encredibly much.

Also, mean are simple. I've never met a male that weren't just straight up with their personality. But the girls just in my class are all a mystery. You have to decode their feelings, their sense of humor at that exact moment, what they want etc. The guys in my class are all straight forward. Every guy can just walk up and talk to every other guy with no trouble sensing how they are that day.

Girls, are just a mystery.... simple as that.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    2) Guys can't ask for advice as it's a gay topic and that's against the rules. There was a topic with a guy asking for advice about dating or something and it was locked. (kind of bs)
    As far as I know, there's nothing wrong with a male making a thread, asking for advice, on how to have a relationship with another male, it's the same as a male asking advice on how to get a women and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    This, so encredibly much.

Also, mean are simple. I've never met a male that weren't just straight up with their personality. But the girls just in my class are all a mystery. You have to decode their feelings, their sense of humor at that exact moment, what they want etc. The guys in my class are all straight forward. Every guy can just walk up and talk to every other guy with no trouble sensing how they are that day.

Girls, are just a mystery.... simple as that.
    Your life must be deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    As far as I know, there's nothing wrong with a male making a thread, asking for advice, on how to have a relationship with another male, it's the same as a male asking advice on how to get a women and vice versa.
    Not really, because topics about gay issues are prohibited, including those dealing with gay relationships. As the topic was locked because of the gay theme.