Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    Women are complicated, men are simplistic. It's really that easy.
    Men are also complicated, thinking otherwise is quite not a very good thinking.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    If you're a good looking chick then you won't have any issues landing said guy.
    If you're a ugly bitch, then you should aim low. Find a similarly ugly guy with the same interests.
    If you're a dude and this is about gay stuff then I can't help you.
    I believe poorly thought out answers such as this would be on the list of why we don't see "So there's this guy" topics here. If a girl opens up to strangers on an mmo forum about something that has them emotional in a way, they'd be seeking educated answers that could be of use instead of this type of response.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Men are also complicated, thinking otherwise is quite not a very good thinking.
    Don't confuse it for Men being simple minded. It's not like they're suggesting we're a bunch of drooling idiots. But in terms of attraction, we can be very basic.

Guys are super simple. I'm sure girls ask for advice, but not here.

Men are able to communicate through shared physical interaction. Building something, repairing something, horsing around. They don't need to have eye contact to communicate. Women are verbal communicators, they need direct eye contact. Total focus, exploring many things emotionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    How come nobody ever asks for advice for relationships with males?
    Because it is not needed, all a women has to do is show interest in a man and the man is expected to do the rest.
    As a man the only advice I can give on dating is if you as a women are truly interested in the man show some affection toward him.

And no Sex is not a requirement on the first date but men do need some encouragement to pursue the 2nd date so some form of physical interaction is suggested be it kissing/cuddling/handjob/blowjob
    (and it's preferable that your the one to make such a move because men are going to think you are not interested at the first sign of rejection)

Oh, one last tip, when it comes to physical interaction I do actually suggest avoiding sex on the first date of any relationship that you wish to see become serious because for a man the chase is part of the fun especially when we know it will end in our favor.
    Last edited by skrump; 2012-10-10 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Don't confuse it for Men being simple minded. It's not like they're suggesting we're a bunch of drooling idiots. But in terms of attraction, we can be very basic.
    Well, that is true, but I didn't think in that way.

What I meant is, men are also hard to get if you're a woman, or a gay man too. Yes, it's true if a female came on a man and asked him to be her bf, he would probably say yes, atleast, there would be a lot more males that would say yes than females saying yes if a man said that to them.

And I still think it's wrong that a lot of people think that men are simplistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    Men may or may not be complicated, but women certainly think we are. Just look at the cover of Cosmo, Elle, etc, next time you're in the grocery store. I'd venture to guess that the reason there aren't many relationship advice questions on this forum is because it's a gaming site and the gaming community isn't exactly known for it's female friendly nature.
    Isn't that the Truth, Every time I see the cover of one of them it says 101 ways to make your man happy or some shit.

Truth is to make a man happy all you need to do is
    #1 find out his sexual fantasies then in-act them
    #2 Know how to give him a massage
    #3 Know when to give him some alone time
    #4 Don't be a controlling tyrant "outside the bedroom at least"
    #5 Know how to cook

I doubt this. A thread being locked because it's gay? Never heard of such a thing here on MMO-C.
    It's a month or so old, you should be able to find it perhaps. There were some annoyed people. Anyway for instance, if one started a topic about gay marriage rights, it likely would get locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    It's a month or so old, you should be able to find it perhaps. There were some annoyed people. Anyway for instance, if one started a topic about gay marriage rights, it likely would get locked.
    Gay marriage has nothing to do with a gay person asking for advice on a relationship...

Also, if the thread got locked, which I believe in you that it did, I'm sure it wasn't because the theme was about a gay relationship but, probably, because of people flaming about the whole gay theme? I don't know, and tbh, unless you give me the link of the thread, I wont go look for it and see why it got locked.

misleading , thread title is misleading.
    Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    How about using her tongue in your butt?
    Not done it, dunno if I would enjoy it, would never ever ask a women to do it.

Though it does seem kind of degrading to the women and I am more the type of guy who would rather be degraded by the women so if I wanted anything in my rear I would go for a pegging over a tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    How come nobody ever asks for advice for relationships with males?
    Because most of us don't (intentionally or otherwise) play mind games with people of the opposite sex. And generally speaking, we're pretty easy to read.

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 06:24 PM ----------

And I still think it's wrong that a lot of people think that men are simplistic.
    We're far from simplistic. But we also don't try to make things complicated.

I think men are expected to make all the effort. Heh, well, keep expecting. I ain't chasing nobody.

Edit: Actually I think this is bitterness escaping lol!
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-10-10 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    We're far from simplistic. But we also don't try to make things complicated.
    I know that, I'm a guy myself, and to be honest, I prefer to play hard than easy, I'd rather have someone "chase" me than me chasing someone, but it's true there's also a lot of guys that just don't care and are indeed quite simplistic, but that doesn't apply to every men.

Not a lot of females here and nobody wants to answer my Gay questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I think men are expected to make all the effort. Heh, well, keep expecting. I ain't chasing nobody.
    You don't wanna die alone Dacien!
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Not really, because topics about gay issues are prohibited, including those dealing with gay relationships. As the topic was locked because of the gay theme.
    That would be discrimination. I've seen threads about Gay relationships here. We just aren't allowed to post about homosexuality and politics.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    That would be discrimination. I've seen threads about Gay relationships here. We just aren't allowed to post about homosexuality and politics.
    Politics are allowed, and the thread was probably close not because it talked about homosexuality, but because the comments in the thread were probably negative towards it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Politics are allowed, and the thread was probably close not because it talked about homosexuality, but because the comments in the thread were probably negative towards it.
    No I meant Homosexuality and subjects such a Marriage and discrimination. Like when we start getting into the whole Gay marriage crap we inevitably start knocking on religion and then the Religious people start knocking on Gays, it goes on and on and gets worse and worse. It's a vicious cycle so they lock it down before it gets out of hand.