Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    And see, that kind of power shift, I'm not at all comfortable with that. It's almost like an attractive woman would say to me (if she was interested), "If you want me, come and get me."

A lot of anger comes to my lips at that sentiment. I don't like those kinds of power shifts. The presumptiveness is also irritating. I have a lot of complaints in this area, but I don't want to sound like an asshole, because I'm really not
    I may of been a tad too upfront about it. What I mean is, when a woman is intreseted in a man she lets him know in sexual ways. Whether it's going braless (lol) or just wearing a tighter shirt or pants. Or maybe even a top that shows our "goodies" off a little more. Some woman may be more extreme, while others are more subtle about it.

Us woman know that men use their eyes to look/notice a woman WAY before they listen to what comes out of our mouths. So we use that when we want a man to get to notice us or pay attention to us. After all, we are the ones being persuade, while the man is (typically) the pursuer.
    Last edited by Winter Blossom; 2012-10-11 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tseven View Post
    Boom.

Majad, why the creepy profile pics? (this is my /10char)

Sica isn't creepy!

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 07:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I may of been a tad too upfront about it. What I mean is, when a woman is intreseted in a man she lets him know in sexual ways. Whether it's going braless (lol) or just wearing a tighter shirt or pants. Or maybe even a top that shows our "goodies" off a little more. Some woman may be more extreme, while others are more subtle about it.

Us woman know that men use their eyes to look/notice a woman WAY before they listen to what comes out of our mouths. So we use that when we want a man to get to notice us or pay attention to us. After all, we are the ones being persuade, while the man is (typically) the pursuer.
    I totally get that!

The thing is, a lot of men also try to use some kind of sexual persuasion(not sure if it's the right word), like showing off his arms, or something I wouldn't know, but let's just say that a lot of women don't like this, not exactly, and ignore because they think that they are the ones that should persuade the women not on the contrary.

Also, I know it's a lot of stereotyping in what I just said above, but I think it's, kinda, okay to believe that, atleast, some women are like this.

I can also understand why women usually are the ones try to make a men want them and not the other way around, because they have a lot of more features to show, e.g. Boobs, hair, clevage, legs, clothes(they have a lot more variety than we do), and probably a lot of more stuff, while men don't have much of these "charms" to "make" a woman want them and make them do the first move or try hard, I think.

What I am saying is just pure speculation because I have 0 experience in this, but I think, like I said before, it's kinda safe to assume some stuff on what I said.

I do notice a girl right away who's super cute (damn college near my work ><), but it's all about the personality. It's gotta be there. I'd actually be way more okay with pursuing but for some things in my life that are tough to explain, such as drug use in my past, and even stuff worse/more embarrassing than that. So that's why I don't even really try nowadays, and that really is okay, no matter what anyone tries to say. There is no written need for a man or women to be in a relationship; that is a societal construct.

Additionally, for a guy like me who isn't even looking for sex right off the bat, but kinda looking for intimacy and letting everything else unfold, we're really out of luck. At least in SoCal. The people here are... I don't want to talk crap, but cool girls who want to have fun and maybe have sex if the relationship is strong... They don't exist here. If they do, where the hell are they? Superficiality is king, and it isn't exclusive to females.

I think if a female wants to show her interest with sexual advances, I understand that, but it strikes me as playing to the lowest common denominator.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-10-11 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Guys are super simple. I'm sure girls ask for advice, but not here.
    Yeah, this is probably true. I have a female friend that asks me for advice after every date she goes on. She seems to think I'm very insightful, even though all I do is listen and say rational things.
    Well 1, 2, 3, take my hand and come with me
    Because you look so fine
    And I really wanna make you mine

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I do notice a girl right away who's super cute (damn college near my work ><), but it's all about the personality. It's gotta be there. I'd actually be way more okay with pursuing but for some things in my life that are tough to explain, such as drug use in my past, and even stuff worse/more embarrassing than that. So that's why I don't even really try nowadays, and that really is okay, no matter what anyone tries to say. There is no written need for a man or women to be in a relationship; that is a societal construct.

Additionally, for a guy like me who isn't even looking for sex right off the bat, but kinda looking for intimacy and letting everything else unfold, we're really out of luck. At least in SoCal. The people here are... I don't want to talk crap, but cool girls who want to have fun and maybe have sex if the relationship is strong... They don't exist here. If they do, where the hell are they? Superficiality is king, and it isn't exclusive to females.

I think if a female wants to show her interest with sexual advances, I understand that, but it strikes me as playing to the lowest common denominator.
    well im dissapointed to say they are not in nebraska either.

So there's this guy, he keeps taking my waifu, but I think I'm ready to accept this as he is a big smelly wiener and I found my very own husbando to love.

No.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    How come nobody ever asks for advice for relationships with males?
    Because males are (on average) much less complicated in a relationship, you just have to bring booze and show up naked

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    Because men's behaviour makes sense.
    HAH xD

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Rules for success with a man: show up naked, bring food.
    DAMNIT
    Last edited by RüneRS; 2012-10-11 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    So there's this guy, he keeps taking my waifu, but I think I'm ready to accept this as he is a big smelly wiener and I found my very own husbando to love.
    You should slap that guy in the face for taking your waifu.

No.
    Is the guy in your sig riding a penis?
    Because you look so fine

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Is the guy in your sig riding a penis?
    My husbando is too pure for such lewd activities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You should slap that guy in the face for taking your waifu.
    I've tried. :<

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Men are also complicated, thinking otherwise is quite not a very good thinking.
    Men aren't complicated, as long as it involves genitals

Quote Originally Posted by RüneRS View Post
    Men aren't complicated, as long as it involves genitals
    Another, not so nice thinking.

No.
    Clearly you have no understanding of love, Mister "i have two husbandos and a waifu." Swapping your "love" willy nilly for your own benefit is the most shameful act. You're so NTR.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    I'm pretty much with Dacien. It sucks being alone, but the idea that men always have to be the ones to ask women out is kind of infuriating.
    Well you have to admit that the chase is a fun challenge, and the dating game hasn't changed in 2million years. Its just that where not allowed to use bludgeons anymore :/

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Clearly you have no understanding of love, Mister "i have two husbandos and a waifu." Swapping your "love" willy nilly for your own benefit is the most shameful act. You're so NTR.
    You NTR'd me.

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    I'm pretty much with Dacien. It sucks being alone, but the idea that men always have to be the ones to ask women out is kind of infuriating.
    I dunno. Over half of the girls I've gone out with over the last couple years asked me out, or at least gave me their numbers unprompted. And I'm not even super good looking or anything.
    Because you look so fine

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Stereotypes have basis in truth.

And anecdotally, I have yet to meet a straight man that puts the toilet seat down.
    Don't take this wrong, because I'm all for gaysequalrightsmarriage, but I always tought gay males pee standing up, just like there hetero counterparts/targets

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Stereotypes have basis in truth.

And anecdotally, I have yet to meet a straight man that puts the toilet seat down.
    I'm a straight man who always puts the toilet seat down. Not sure why that would have anything to do with my sexual preference.
    Because you look so fine

Quote Originally Posted by RüneRS View Post
    Don't take this wrong, because I'm all for gaysequalrightsmarriage, but I always tought gay males pee standing up, just like there hetero counterparts/targets
    I'm not gay, or hetero, but I prefer to seat on the toilet while peeing than standing up, it's more comfortable.

You NTR'd me.
    Nope. Everything was fine until you stepped into the picture and complicated things.