Hello everyone,

I'd like to take your time reading this post to explain who and what Infused are. We are a new Hardcore Raiding guild that was just created a few days prior to Mists of Pandaria release, I created this guild in hope of making a great social atmosphere whilst retaining jaw dropping progression. Most top guild's people join now are full of people that don't talk in Guild chat and when they do it's probably having a dig at somebody, we don't want that.

Instead we are fun outside of Raid times, however during Raid times we take it very seriously. We spend 17 Hours a week raiding, this may seem like a lot but it's worth it in the end, the more time we spend on encounter's the faster we learn the mechanic's, the faster we down the bosses and get the ranking's we are looking for. We aim to fill our perfect core team with player's that have cleared every boss you can think off Pre-Nerf.

Regarding the guild's progression, We aim to clear all content pre-nerf and hopefully within the top 5 on the server after Mogu'Shan Vault's has passed. You may ask why? Because if we have cleared everything Pre-Nerf it improves the type of player we are and how we may approach thing's in the future. The reason I'm saying after Mogu'Shan Vault's is because I'm taking this pre-tier raid to recruit the right sort of people ready for powering through the next lot of Heroic Raid's and Content in a few week's time.

A typical raid of Infused should bring to raids all of his required item's even if the guild fund's them you should have extra's just in case, required item's include the best Food, Flasks and Potion's available at the time. They should know all the tactic's to every boss, and keep up to date on upcoming updates, nerf's and extra content so if we have a sudden change of plan of what raid we're going to they can quickly swap a few talent's round or something for the bosses and we can pull directly at raid time = No time lost.

Our raid times are: (All are Server Time)
Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00
Thursday 20:00 - 23:00
Friday 20:00 - 24:00
Saturday 20:00 - 24:00
Sunday 20:00 - 23:00/24:00

If your interested in applying fill out our application form on the recruitment section of our website in as much detail as possible, Any classes and spec's will be considered and exceptional applicant's will be put on a 1 Week trial to prove to me they are the right person to join our roster's.

Infused-Silvermoon.enjin.com

Thanks for your time,
~Skitey (Guild Master)