Deleted

Tank LFR, waited now for 2 hours!

Seriously?! This must be bugged otherwise it needs a fix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Seriously?! This must be bugged otherwise it needs a fix.

Too many tanks are queueing up. Sign as dps and stay in tank spec if you want tank gear.

Fixed, how exactly? The time will reduce over time as more people become able to join LFR, though tanks will always have a much higher queue time due to the nature of Raids. There are only 2 needed per raid of 25.

Nicely contrasts dungeons, where tanks get insta-queue and DPS have to sit and wait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Too many tanks are queueing up. Sign as dps and stay in tank spec if you want tank gear.
    and I'm just going to take your word for tank loot to drop?

Quote Originally Posted by Katza View Post
    Fixed, how exactly? The time will reduce over time as more people become able to join LFR, though tanks will always have a much higher queue time due to the nature of Raids. There are only 2 needed per raid of 25.

Nicely contrasts dungeons, where tanks get insta-queue and DPS have to sit and wait.
    sit and wait for over 2 hours?..

10+ Year Old Account

sit and wait for over 2 hours?..
    dailies, farming, fishing, organize your bank, play the AH.

You have to do this once a week.

It won't be two hours when more people are geared, more like a half hour (which is very common for DPS queues, for the record - one reason all my DPS who can have a tank and healer spec too). Right now ... not so many people comparatively have the proper ilevel though, so yeah, sit and wait for two hours.

What do you want Blizzard to do to 'fix' the issue, exactly?

1. Get someone who can queue as a healer in your party.
    2. Queue up, and have them queue as healer, you as tank.
    3. Once insta-queue pops, both of you join the group.
    4. Person who queued as healer leaves.
    5. ???
    6. Profit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our group (8 of us) teamed up last night. 2 tanks, 2 healers, rest dps. Sat in que for about 20 min before disbanding. Everyone que'd individually and got in within minutes. The tanks qued as dps. Only a couple of us got any gear due to the rng nature of the game.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    1. Get someone who can queue as a healer in your party.
    2. Queue up, and have them queue as healer, you as tank.
    3. Once insta-queue pops, both of you join the group.
    4. Person who queued as healer leaves.
    5. ???
    6. Profit.

6. wonder why both of you have deserter debuff
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

its the new lfr system that provides loot based on spec... and dont believe they added a filter for role AND spec... but idk, only one way to find out...

Deleted
    dont bring that shit up that DPS have to wait for 30 minutes for LFD - I can perfectly fine wait 30 or even 60 minutes for LFR - but not 120 minutes FFS!

This is only aggrevated by the fact that people queue with healers, who leave after first boss (then the other person who queued with the healer will not be removed) - thus after 1st boss the group has to wait for more healers

Quote Originally Posted by Katza View Post
    It won't be two hours when more people are geared, more like a half hour (which is very common for DPS queues, for the record - one reason all my DPS who can have a tank and healer spec too). Right now ... not so many people comparatively have the proper ilevel though, so yeah, sit and wait for two hours.

What do you want Blizzard to do to 'fix' the issue, exactly?
    This. There's a small fraction of the number of people who have the correct ilvl now compared to when DS LFR came out. For now, you just have to wait; the following weeks there will be more people queuing and shorter wait times.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    Are you sure they made that change? I know all through DS LFR I was able to just queue my druid on my 2nd account as a healer to get one of my other chars in and would drop group on the healer after getting into the instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    never happened to me when I queued for other people on my healer @ 85

The first two fights are mostly the responsibility of the tanks anyways and we may see less tanks queue up as time goes on as more "inexperienced" players queue up. Unless you got good healers that is that can pick up for ignoring mechanics that is. I havent seen past the first three bosses, though I would really like to see more responsibility placed on DPS with focus on the normal mode and up. As a DPS the fights are kinda bland and even as a healer you are just mostly picking up for other players screw ups than responding to normal fight mechanics. So a good group on normal is a breeze to heal and a sloppy group is just a slap around.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2012-10-10 at 08:46 PM.