Back into Rift!!!!

So last time I played this game was beta and first few weeks of release. I am very excited to get back into the game but also very sad to see the population of most servers. I like servers with alot of people. What would you guys reccomend to be a big populated server? Thanks!

Deepwood. Just be aware you and god knows how many other people are saying the same thing, so expect server queue's on November 13th. Good news transfers are free in Rift.

Quote Originally Posted by Razkul View Post
    So last time I played this game was beta and first few weeks of release. I am very excited to get back into the game but also very sad to see the population of most servers. I like servers with alot of people. What would you guys reccomend to be a big populated server? Thanks!
    EU or US?

and don't worry about population of servers, Trion upgraded the technology around patch 1.5. my "low" server in EU has 5 social guilds with the minimum number of active players in each being over 250. (check the looking for guild feature once you rejoin to get an idea)

Welcome back though
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

This is US, thanks for all the responses also. Which healer seems to be doing the best? Or is it really whatever you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Razkul View Post
    This is US, thanks for all the responses also. Which healer seems to be doing the best? Or is it really whatever you want?
    I'll let some of our US based posters give you feedback on US servers.

Healers, well toooough question. there's been a lot of talk about the mage chloromancer doing strong heals through dps based on gear scaling. Clerics still have the most diverse healing playstyle (with Warden, Purifier and Sentinel) being Hots, ST tank heals with shields and AOE healing) and combinations of these souls work very nicely in various PvE environments.

In Storm Legion, Rogues are getting a Tactician spec which boasts AOE heals and AOE dps that is situational and based on your positioning and mobility, which should be interesting, and mages get Melee dps which combine nicely with chloromancer specs for a MDPS type of healer.

at the moment, it seems most specs are viable and each with a dedicated playstyle and/or purpose. as usual with the rift philosophy, play the style you enjoy the most.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

Deleted
    many ppl coming back lately.
    welcome back