Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Viantha View Post
    I haven't played in a little while and I was wondering if something in the game has changed or not. I know this may seem like a small and possibly petty thing, but is the wardrobe system still such that people run around mostly naked? Back when I played I remember hoping for an option that would allow me to see everyone's gear regardless of how they set up their wardrobe. I just find having people running around in their underwear a detraction.

I was a little put off by cover art for the expansion to be honest, as it seems just like the same old "fantasy" eye candy that we can't seem to break away from. Heaven forbid we go into a battle wearing armor that might protect ourselves...

P.S. Just to be clear, I'm not asking for the option to be taken away from others, just for me not to have to see it if I don't wish to.
    11 patches will significantly change any game. there is a ton of new content, features and changes to specs.

as for the wardrobe, I'm not aware of any option to change existing settings, but most people I see running around are never nude, lol
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

In addition to what Tarien said, wardrobe isn't going to be restricted to armor type when Storm Legion hits, so the wardrobe options will practically quadruple from the outset. You'll always have a few players running around near-naked, but reasons to do so grow smaller and smaller each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Acquiesce of Telara View Post
    In addition to what Tarien said, wardrobe isn't going to be restricted to armor type when Storm Legion hits, so the wardrobe options will practically quadruple from the outset. You'll always have a few players running around near-naked, but reasons to do so grow smaller and smaller each day.
    This is the greatest single change of the entire expansion.

Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    This is the greatest single change of the entire expansion.

Just sayin.
    Expansion? Try 1.11 in like two days

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Expansion? Try 1.11 in like two days
    Should I feel bad about wearing Wardrobe Plate on my Mage?!

So going to.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Deleted
    As proven by themselves, Trion Worlds condones Hypothermia.

Quote Originally Posted by willowe View Post
    Should I feel bad about wearing Wardrobe Plate on my Mage?!

So going to.
    Sort of amazing what a game dev can do when they are not constantly having to pander to a pvp community anymore. Weapon ward drobe slots should not be far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Sort of amazing what a game dev can do when they are not constantly having to pander to a pvp community anymore. Weapon ward drobe slots should not be far behind.
    Or you can, soon, play Harbinger, and get the effect with less wait.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog