Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartlin View Post
    My guild has no issues with the fight (on Heroic 10m)
    10m is a joke for avoiding stuff in every encounter which is probably why everyone is being so sarcastic. In 25man as melee they are a massive pita to see under the clusterfuck of other stuff on the floor and the ridiculous light of dawn and crane kick effects with celestial blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by flak View Post
    10m is a joke for avoiding stuff in every encounter which is probably why everyone is being so sarcastic. In 25man as melee they are a massive pita to see under the clusterfuck of other stuff on the floor and the ridiculous light of dawn and crane kick effects with celestial blessing.
    So true, seeing a piece of floor is pretty rare :P Especially if you're not running some cutting edge pc and you have all settings on low on a 15" screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    Hunters / shadow priest / rogues / paladins can pop mines if you feel you are getting clusters
    Monk as well, with diffuse magic and glyphed Meditation.

Good to know that you can pop those mines safely with a cd ... Last week we cleared it with just carefully maneuvering around them. In 10 man they are fairly easy to dodge, you just need to stay of the circle and you are safe.

10+ Year Old Account
    @op, the easiest way aside from setting computer settings a bit higher is to always make sure you're standing at max melee range (you and any other melee with you), that way if the crystal spawns near you or on you, you will see the circle outline a bit easier and potentially have to travel less distance to be outside the blast radius.

And then you add healing rain to the mix ... oye. More blue crap on the group that obscures the mine circle graphic.

On 25? Between Consecration, D&D, Healing rain, Swiftmend (whatever the druid AE heal is), Monks kicking, fire chains ... I could go on. It's just stupid -_-

If you're a melee, try to just position yourself away from other players, so you have a clear view of your area. Behind directly behind the boss where other chained people are located along with other melee + spell graphics ensures you won't be able to see them when they spawn.

1. DBM Alpha has warning for cobalt mines.
    2. Don't blame him. You should be really wary for these mines especially when tank is lazy => crystal is spawned inside boss model + some nasty effects (especially that holy paladin heal effect, oh God how I hate it) cover the circle line entirely. Being slowed by chain it takes a while to run out of it. And of course bubble is on cd because you are assigned to use it to blow some mines earlier and DP is on cd as well because you should use it for chains and used it several couple of seconds ago.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    And then you add healing rain to the mix ... oye. More blue crap on the group that obscures the mine circle graphic.

On 25? Between Consecration, D&D, Healing rain, Swiftmend (whatever the druid AE heal is), Monks kicking, fire chains ... I could go on. It's just stupid -_-

If you're a melee, try to just position yourself away from other players, so you have a clear view of your area. Behind directly behind the boss where other chained people are located along with other melee + spell graphics ensures you won't be able to see them when they spawn.
    Yeah, but the crystals, they're so big and conspiciuos. I mean, if there's an addon out there to help alert that's fine, but the crystals are so big that you should see the crystal and be able to use a cd or look for the blue circle and get outside of it with plenty of time.

Didn't say they need an addon for it, I am just saying that on 25m, it can be tricky to spot them if you're just following the butts of the Guardians around the room. The blue graphic is semi-transparent, and can easily be lost in the shuffle of spell ground graphics.

Honestly, you just have to avoid them though, then pop them when Cobalt is active to clear the space in the room.