Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoros View Post
    Today a restoration druid killed me in feral form, ferocious bite 167K? I need to cast 6 arcane blast, activate arcane power, and get invocation buff to reach the half of this amount.

I know, I'm a mage, probably elemental shamans look at me as I look warriors and hunters beast mastery. But imo, even in the best rogue and mage days, PvP has never been that broken.
    It's a druid talent and it will probably get minor reworking.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Try killing a healer with a decent amount of resilience
    BM easily can until they are nerfed.
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoros View Post
    I need to cast 6 arcane blast, activate arcane power, and get invocation buff to reach the half of this amount.
    There's your problem there ur a arcane mage... go frost or fire and you shouldent have any problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    We will try it out but they will probably have to nerf it again since healers are op as hell.
    Qui a rejeté son démon nous importune avec ses anges.
    -Henri Michaux

I dont know why they reduced everyone's healing(Resto druids and shammys seem to be at a good place. Monks and pally need a major nerf and priest need a big buff. I play a resto druid and i can barely keep myself up with a 1500 warrior on me, even with my full dread res/pvp power stacking. BMs are manageable but warriors hitting constant 30-40ks and 90k cits with none of his cds. The smart thing would be to also nerf some classes damage in pvp zones but thats to hard for blizz. I guess matches will be shorter i guess after i get one shot even faster now.

Quote Originally Posted by mouse950 View Post
    There's your problem there ur a arcane mage... go frost or fire and you shouldent have any problems.
    Fire is too simple, frost too easy, but arcane is really fun. Even if is the weakest spec of mages, it's a really solid spec to play right now. And I don't think that fire or frost mages can stand much longer than me against a warrior, hunter or hungry restoration druid.

Quote Originally Posted by mouse950 View Post
    I dont know why they reduced everyone's healing(Resto druids and shammys seem to be at a good place. Monks and pally need a major nerf and priest need a big buff. I play a resto druid and i can barely keep myself up with a 1500 warrior on me, even with my full dread res/pvp power stacking. BMs are manageable but warriors hitting constant 30-40ks and 90k cits with none of his cds. The smart thing would be to also nerf some classes damage in pvp zones but thats to hard for blizz. I guess matches will be shorter i guess after i get one shot even faster now.
    Well the damage probably should have gotten the nerf before the Healing. It would have resulted in long boring matches, but I would much prefer that to getting insta killed by a BM hunter or Warrior.

Deleted
    This nerf just makes BM hunter and warrior teams even more ridiculous and top tier. Their damage is almost unhealable as it is, now they nerf by 15%.

Just nerf the bullshit 0-100% instant heals healers can do and nerf warrior and hunter damage and its balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Try killing a healer with a decent amount of resilience

ezpz

Deleted
    All classes got insane amount of selfheal right now.
    I as a warlock got really alot selfheal, and warrior etc.

I think its OK to have a single healing spell, as dps. Just.. one!
    I dont think its ok neither, a Resto druid can heal that much that she got time to go cat form, and crit 100k, as a healer.

Healers should not be able to push that much DPS.

Just so we're clear, when people refer to healers they exclude holy/disc Priests right? Priests are more like target dummies or punching bags. This nerf relegates them to speed bump or belly button lint.

Best part is all these nerfs wont matter one bit because after the first 1-2 weeks the top teams are going to sit on their rating anyways. so basically GG they already handed out the glad gear...
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Deleted
    Yay, warr hunter 1200 scrubs can now pop all there cds and blow me up despite me being a non retard 2-2.2k player. gg blizz. fucking hell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    are you serious dude ? have you been trying to kill a healer ?
    WoW is not balanced on 1v1. A healing nerf makes no sense considering how bursty the game is in 3v3.

I haven't done any 3's or 5's. I have done some 2's and RBG's tho, i know 2's has no balance whatsoever, I can agree with most of the stuff that's said. Healers themselves are not too bad, some can be a pain but meh, it's the dps that can heal themselves better than the healer can that should be re worked. AND also, agreed that priests need a huge buff, pretty much any dps if they can get their face off the keyboard can kill them, haven't seen too many hpals, but druids and shamans, IN MY PERSONAL dps opinion are kinda fun, cuz eventually if you know what your doing you can kill them or at least get them to focus heals on themselves way to much to down their partners/team mates...

and let the trolling begin on anything i just said.

This fix has been in the game since Monday, somewhere around there and haven't noticed it one bit.

As a priest, this nerf was a serious slap in the face. We went from just barely viable to "Priest! Free HK!"

It wasn't enough of a nerf. Class balance is an absolute mess right now. Healers heal too well, hybrids heal too well, and healers do too much damage. Every single one of those things needs nerfed. However, even if that did happen, then they'd have to tone down damage in general because everyone's dying too fast as it is, healing aside. Again, it's a mess. It's amazing that the game gets more imbalanced and laughable with each expansion instead of improving.

Agreed, needs to get hit with the bat for at least another 15%.

Deleted
    Dps-healing should be nerfed by atleast 70% for sure but until the damage of warriors and hunters for example are nerfed to the ground it would
    be retarded to nerf healing even more. Currently i need to blow ALL my cooldowns to even stand a chance against double hunter, warrior/hunter or warrior/ret popping cooldowns and chain-ccing the first minutes of the game.