10+ Year Old Account

Hunter or Enhance Shaman?

Hunter or Enhance Shaman? I have the choice in raid comp, and I'd rather not hear, "whichever you enjoy most". Im looking for some solid opinions and facts. I enjoy both classes equally. Which has more stable constant dps, and which has more burst? I'd probabaly go BM in raids anyways.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Resperina View Post
    Hunter or Enhance Shaman? I have the choice in raid comp, and I'd rather not hear, "whichever you enjoy most". Im looking for some solid opinions and facts. I enjoy both classes equally. Which has more stable constant dps, and which has more burst? I'd probabaly go BM in raids anyways.

Thank you!
    Honestly, hunter. Since most encounters always favor ranged over melee. I hear enhance is boring too.
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

I've raided as both and enjoy the enhance a lot more melee is just more fun IMHO it's too early in the xpack to worry what is better eps because they will both get adjusted I'm sure in the weeks to come

I would take the hunter too, solely cause they are ranged.

During the raids in the past almost every time ranged are a better choice for a fight.

He asks in the hunter thread

Go hunter!!!!

i have both, why isnt this an option?
    I see Stupid people!

Melee is at a distinct disadvantage on some fights in this tier, whereas I don't think ranged suffer from any similar disadvantage. From a pure maximizing standpoint, I'd say hunter.

If you're not into maximizing your rDPS, then go with whatever. Shamans have good raid utility which hunters don't really have (except for AOE snares, I suppose).