Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

DREAM Paragon World First Four Kings

Wow, looks like the underdogs are on top. Four Kings downed as of 4:58pm EST (New York)
    Back in my day, we killed bosses 400 times a day...uphill both ways...in the snow...and we fucking liked it. In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your hard drive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers. -septor

Gz to them but... who said they were underdogs? They are one of the favorites in the overall world first race and especially the 10H world first bracket.

So they are 4/6 H already!! Grats to them.

I think this proves that 10 man raiding is easier than 25 man.

Deleted
    congrats to them!

I wouldn´t say World first, they are First 10 man. 10 man doesn´t count to World First.

Go Paragon Go! Beat vodka!

I really think there are two different environments and to me, two different winners. On will be the best 25 man guild the other the best 10 man. Paragon is the favorite in the 10 man of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexterz View Post
    I wouldn´t say World first, they are First 10 man. 10 man doesn´t count to World First.
    *sighs* Y.E.S it DOES!
    you don't like it? go play another game, deal with it.
    and 10m is not alaways eaiser than 25m..one dps dead=10% dps lost. yeh <.<.

Deleted
    And 25man counts more than 10man becausssssse?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    And 25man counts more than 10man becausssssse?
    Because it's harder. Especially this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by yomon348 View Post
    So they are 4/6 H already!! Grats to them.

I think this proves that 10 man raiding is easier than 25 man.
    Actually it doesnt, because its not some random 10man guild. its a guild that went from 25 to 10, which can easily have the 10best players out of the 25 which already have racked up world firsts.
    just pointing that out there

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    *sighs* Y.E.S it DOES!
    you don't like it? go play another game, deal with it.
    and 10m is not alaways eaiser than 25m..one dps dead=10% dps lost. yeh <.<.
    You do 10mans with 10 dps?
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

World first is world first. The first guild to deal with the mechanics of the encounter, receive loot, or obtain the achievement are clearly the first in the forward passage of time. If another guild - be it 10 or 25 - are reported to have downed it at any earlier time than DREAM Paragon, then they are the victors.

Until Blizzard explicitly separates the two raid sizes by different kill achievements, they are both in the same "world first" race. End.

Congratulations to DREAM Paragon. I look forward to seeing their strategies and kill videos when enough guilds have killed the bosses for them to release them.

I'll be ready to deem 10 mans easier when Paragon comes out and says it (and likely says they are disappointed with it)

Honestly, I do expect that to happen after this tier, but who knows? I certainly do not, but I love to speculate =)

Quote Originally Posted by Eadoin View Post
    And you know this when the heroic content have been out for what a day in US and like 12h in EU.... Also it's not like Paragon are some new random guild, they have been among the best with several world first so despite the 25vs10 it could just be the fact that they still are best...

10+ Year Old Account
    Go DREAM PARA!

Pity they had to drop down to 10man, but oh well.

Also, I hope that for 5.2 when the next raid comes out, there is no week of normal raiding, then off to heroic.
    We need Heroic straight away.
    They can get accustomed to the fights even easier if they get a week to plan during Normal.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Dubalicious View Post
    I'll be ready to deem 10 mans easier when Paragon comes out and says it (and likely says they are disappointed with it)

Honestly, I do expect that to happen after this tier, but who knows? I certainly do not, but I love to speculate =)
    How can they know when they only do 10man?, I think they mentioned Ragnaros was easier on 10man but that was after they killed it on 25man, this time they won't have the 25man kills to compare to.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    Well... Im pretty sure, they killed the 4th boss on HC, as the first guild? So i suppose thats world first. And no paragon fan here, i'm in love with Method.

Deleted
    Damn if there Underdogs what are 99.9% of all other guilds? they have been arguably the best WoW guild of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eadoin View Post
    lol yeah because just like ds and firelands the first page of wow progress is dominated by ten man guilds

stone guards must be alot harder on 25m what with a 3rd tank and dedicated tile runners and all
    Last edited by crunk; 2012-10-10 at 10:20 PM.