10+ Year Old Account

MMORPG.com interviews Colin Johanssen

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...re.html/page/1

"For PvE players, we’re adding more content and new types of content to the game so people have both a larger range of stuff to do in existing locations, as well as new places to explore and new features to see to give them even more to do. Some of this content we’ll be sharing ahead of time, but other parts we will leave for you players to discover. We also want to better reward players for doing a number of the things in the game that currently aren’t rewarding enough, and add new features and things to do that expand the range of content a player can experience.

For folks interested in any and all of the above, we’re also adding world events, festivals, new rewards, and greater over-all depth to the game to build towards offering the richest experience we possibly can. We realize that when you release an MMO, you need to very early on show a commitment to your customers that you’re going to support the heck out of your game. The fruits of these labors will be appearing in GW2 VERY soon, and you’ll start seeing new additions come in rapid succession as we continue supporting our live game."

Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as they will at least announce "Added X number of dynamic events to the game, Y number of jumping puzzles" etc etc etc... complete with a "You figure out where!" I'll be happy.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    What they said was way too vague sadly... but glad to hear they're working on it.

We’ve extremely proud of the relative state of balance of the game on launch
    Ha

hahahaha

ahahahahahhHhzhahaahahhhahah

sorry but I can't stop laughing.

Poor necros.