Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Dynamic Content Live Sream (October 12th)

In Keeping with their promise for a weekly reveal; the next one will be a live stream on world dynamic content.

Tune in this Friday for a live stream preview of new content and questing coming to Storm Legion™. We’ve been hard at work evolving dynamic events over the past year and are ready to share a look at our all-new zone events, bigger and badder colossi, Instant Adventure, onslaughts, Carnage quests, and more.

Join us at www.twitch.tv/TrionWorlds on Oct. 12 at 2:30pm Pacific / 21:30 UTC and glimpse the future of leveling beyond quest bubbles!
    Source

That last statement is quite BOLD
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

Deleted
    I absolutely love the Livestreams!, I think I have successfully appeared/gatecrashed pretty much every livestream that has been on some sort of accessible server :P

Sorry for making you PVP flagged on the last one Elrar and almost killing you, I had far to much to drink

I look foward finding a Unique way to appear on this one in some way/shape or form!

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post

I look foward finding a Unique way to appear on this one in some way/shape or form!
    Buy a ticket to LA, hire a car, drive to Trion HQ, sneak inside, dance behind Livestream booth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Buy a ticket to LA, hire a car, drive to Trion HQ, sneak inside, dance behind Livestream booth.
    Haha, I'm literally still dying to know who was in the Turtle Costume doing Gangnam style on the warrior livestream reveal!

Deleted
    Dynamic events , right...

Quote Originally Posted by Diocassius View Post
    Dynamic events , right...
    Thank you for your constructive and insightful post, your very presence in this thread brings to it a degree of zen-like enlightenment
    Last edited by Antipathy; 2012-10-09 at 05:04 PM.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

annnnd heres a facebook post about it.

RIFT
    This Friday we're going deep into the heart of the Eternal City! We'll explore one of the zones you have to look forward to in the next BETA Event and show off how adventuring has evolved in the past year and a half!

Watch it LIVE Friday, 10/12 @ 2:30PM Pacific (9:30PM GMT) at www.Twitch.TV/TrionWorlds

Miss the last BETA event and want to know what awaits you in RIFT: Storm Legion? Ten Ton Hammer has a great article outlining what you can look forward to: http://bit.ly/RNn41d

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    annnnd heres a facebook post about it.
    The linked article is really good and informative.

http://bit.ly/RNn41d

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Thank you for your constructive and insightful post, your very presence in this thread brings to it a degree of zen-like enlightenment
    you are most welcome.

Deleted
    Mh gonna watch it - didnt play Rift for such a long time and i wonder how it looks like today.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimea View Post
    Mh gonna watch it - didnt play Rift for such a long time and i wonder how it looks like today.
    I didn't even start when the game first came out (their advertisements back then severely turned me off) and instead started last September/October, I can say, the game has changed - A LOT.

The mentoring thing alone is SUCH a MASSIVE quality of life feature that makes all content viable to do.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post

The mentoring thing alone is SUCH a MASSIVE quality of life feature that makes all content viable to do.
    Lots of fun; mentoring down to do sr quests and other zones skipped while leveling!

Cleric reveal won't be till the 26th? Wow sorry but that is unfair and pretty stupid. I mean we already tested it... whats the point of a reveal at all at this point? Because it doesn't have the "sparkle" animations yet? You already revealed the class what difference does it make? For the people who didn't play beta?

Yea those people are the ones who don't play ^.^

10+ Year Old Account

I'm sorry, still not interested.

<Infracted: Don't troll>
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-10-10 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    <irrelevant image linked by a misinformed... person... snip>

What does a Dark Age of Camelot image have to do with RIFT?

EDIT: I like to be helpful, so here's an actual ingame image, since you failed to find one

Last edited by Tarien; 2012-10-10 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post

What the hell is that....

This is Rift.... in all its glorious purple
    Last edited by Antipathy; 2012-10-10 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    This is Rift.... in all its glorious purple
    Because epic things are purple

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Because epic things are purple
    and legendary things are golden. enter the dragon in your pic :P

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 12:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Cleric reveal won't be till the 26th? Wow sorry but that is unfair and pretty stupid. I mean we already tested it... whats the point of a reveal at all at this point? Because it doesn't have the "sparkle" animations yet? You already revealed the class what difference does it make? For the people who didn't play beta?

Yea those people are the ones who don't play ^.^
    I'm quite confident that not everyone who pre-ordered participated in the beta. in addition; many people are watching the reveal in order to gather information on whether or not they want to buy SL. Plus, they're fun and make us laugh too :P

I'm quite confident that not everyone who pre-ordered participated in the beta. in addition; many people are watching the reveal in order to gather information on whether or not they want to buy SL. Plus, they're fun and make us laugh too :P
    I don't consider not having in their "sparkle" animations a justifiable excuse to not reveal the soul before the beta events. The new warrior soul wasn't eye popping either. But whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I don't consider not having in their "sparkle" animations a justifiable excuse to not reveal the soul before the beta events. The new warrior soul wasn't eye popping either. But whatever.
    They should have done mages last to be honest, I think it raised the bar too high. And while you don't miss sparkles or unique animations, you can bet your bottom dollar that if a big reveal for a new soul was done and there were missing animations etc, people would piss and moan and generally be all down on RIFT. So yeah, Trion can take all the time in the world, imo.

Takes as long as it takes should be an industry motto.