where do you learn cloud serpent riding?

Just got exalted with them but in my book it says "see your trainer". I've been to druid trainer (my main) and nothing. And a flight trainer at shrine of 7 stars doesn't teach that either.

Could someone help plz? Thx

Deleted
    you get it when you reach exalted with Order of the Cloud Serpent

No you don't I just reached exalted status and can't mount any of them

Quote Originally Posted by magazz View Post
    Umm yes you do i just got exalted with them and you get a quest which at the end rewards you with the colour serpent you chose wheny ou started their quests and the training.
    I'm Clara the impossible girl, and I was born to save the Doctor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by magazz View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=30188

10+ Year Old Account
    According to Wowhead you get it automatically when you finish the quest that rewards you with the cloud serpent mount.

I'm not one that complains a lot about things blizzard implement, I typically can see good reason for most things. Not letting your alts use mounts you've rep grinded for is extremely silly to me. Every other mount works, why doesn't this one? I wouldn't have done the rep grind and gotten the mount to begin with if I knew it wouldn't work on all of my other toons (without rep grinding). I understand it's my fault for not looking too deeply into it, but still. They should consider changing this to an account wide passive once your mail learns it, or take the skill out entirely imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    They should consider changing this to an account wide passive once your mail learns it, or take the skill out entirely imo.
    They probably will eventually. I would guess that they just didn't want the cloud serpents to be super common right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    They probably will eventually. I would guess that they just didn't want the cloud serpents to be super common right away.
    I agree with not wanting them common right away, I'd have taken a 2x longer grind in exchange. I wonder if they plan on removing it with the rep changes. I wish more types of mounts were like this to some extent. For example you had to go through some training process to learn how to ride yaks, just like the serpent mounts require you to go through this. I just wish it was account wide.