Commission a Piece of Art

Hey Everyone,

If you could commission a piece of artwork from any artist (alive or dead), who would it be and what would you have them create?

Blorch - Home of the Slaughtering Rat People
    Probably an allegorical piece representing Republicanism by Louise-Elisabeth Vigee LeBrun.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    - Thucydides

There is a modern myth that people have always tended towards democracy, constitutions, electoral rights; but in truth, love of freedom has never been the predominant note of popular politics. At most times, popular demand has been for a strong government.
    - Eugen Weber

If I could sell it, whatever artist could make me the most money with one painting, otherwise I would have my sister finish one of her paintings so I could put it up in my home, for art the personal touch is important to me =)
    Proud member of the zero infraction club (lets see how long this can last =)

Either a painting by Boris Vallejo or William Bouguereau or a tattoo by David Bollt. Since they're the masters, I'd leave the subject up to them...but suffices to say there'd be boobs involved.

Van Gogh, a panorama in the Lake District. Something like this:

http://www.balloonride.org.uk/system...nridding_1.jpg
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Could I commission a sitting with young Hitler and kill him before he could go back and rise to power?

Quote Originally Posted by Konig View Post
    Hey Everyone,

If you could commission a piece of artwork from any artist (alive or dead), who would it be and what would you have them create?
    Very easy
    I would have a portrait of my grandparents, done by my grandfather who mainly created water-color's of the lake district, but done one or two paintings with people in them. Would be nice to have a picture of some description of my grandparents as there is very few of them.

Paula Rego, most definitely Paula Rego, one of my favourite artists out there, I would love soooooo much if she made me a painting, she can even do wtv she wants, I would just love if she did it!

Shin to draw me and my husbando.