Thread: OK my turn

10+ Year Old Account

OK my turn

I've been commenting on others logs so figured i'd post my own and let others take a stab at me to be fair. Do NOT comment on rest of raid we had to use pugs and this is a Monk forum, our Monk healer was top HPS actually.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...s=9604&e=10036

I tanked 2 dogs the entire fight. I know my GotO healing sucks but I had to kite back due to the cobalt mines constantly
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    As you said GotO was pretty bad, did heroic SG and i had 12% on GotO with cobalt mines up.

Your shuffle was low, not horrible but not great either.. personally (on our normal kill) i had 91.5% uptime on it where as you had 82.1% uptime on it.

You seemed to have quite a high up-time on moderate stagger, as well as it doing quite a bit of damage so you could PB a bit more often. Your EB and stuff looks fine, personally i wouldn't have gone into Healing Elixirs, most likely would have gone into Dampen Harm but its personal choice and doesn't make that much difference.

Your guard uptime seems decent enough, you could squeeze a few more in but honestly its better to use the chi on somthing else if your not taking any damage at the time.

One last thing is your keg smash, comparing it to our kill, we killed it just over 1 min faster and i got in 23 more KS than you did so working on hitting it on CD/ having the energy to use it on CD will help with your low dps etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks for the comments.

I really consider Shuffle my #1 priority but F me if Chi isn't limited maybe with more haste? I'm going to put this one on gear as I just didn't have enough energy and this was EXP soft capped. Starting raids I can't imagine hitting the exp hard cap. I literally couldn't clear Mod Stagger and keep Shuffle as much as I liked.

Based on your feedback I'm horribly energy starved. With all kind of boss mechanics going on I got energy locked and it sucked I have the WA priorities so if anything was missing it was "screaming" at me. At my gear level it's impossible to satisfy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurhlag View Post
    One last thing is your keg smash, comparing it to our kill, we killed it just over 1 min faster and i got in 23 more KS than you did so working on hitting it on CD/ having the energy to use it on CD will help with your low dps etc.
    I use KS on CD. Another energy problem probably time it popped and I didn't have energy to use it. Either way stacking haste makes a ton of sense.

I felt horrifically Chi starved, maybe that is a gear thing but fair if we have to gear to reach a comfortable point. My portrait is armory if anyone wants to comment.
    Last edited by SurrealNight; 2012-10-13 at 06:16 PM.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.