Damn you blizz, My pet aint as sexy.

Not sure if this is ment to happen but shouldn't the pet be dual weilding the weapons?

Do i need two of them or what? D:

Random pic i thought I'd throw in means nothing;

Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    Yea you need two of them unfortunately.
    Thanks for clear up... and thatss shit =[

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabetank View Post
    Thanks for clear up... and thatss shit =[
    I feel for you . I saw a lock the other day with 2 Sulfuras, the Extinguished Hand, I was in tears knowing I went an entire tier on my Dk without seeing one and the additional farming beyond that lol.
    Last edited by Kink; 2012-10-11 at 01:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    I feel you. I saw a lock the other day with 2 Sulfuras, the Extinguished Hand, I was in tears knowing I went an entire tier on my Dk without seeing one and the additional farming beyond that lol.
    No, you didn't. Felguard can't equip maces, it's Axes, Swords and Polearms only.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2012-10-11 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    No, you didn't. Felguard can't equip maces, it's Axes, Swords and Polearms only.
    I definitely did. I don't know if it was a bug or glitch or whatever but he would not respond to how he had 2 of them (Which leads me to believe it was a glitch he did, since he wouldn't respond and they were definitely the sulfuars'). Don't see what kind of benefit I'd get from lieng about seeing that but okay.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if the weapon was transmogged from the mace onto the sword?
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    Maybe if the weapon was transmogged from the mace onto the sword?
    You can only cross-transmog ranged weaps, not melee ones... So eighter a bug, they can use maces, saw wrong or lying (Not saying that you, the person who said he saw it, is lying... just mentioning the different posibillities )

Hahaha, the mace things reminds me of this guy trying so hard to get his felguard to equipt a mace before I pointed out his flaw.

Get's worse, my twink http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ezerg/advanced 23BWL runs no ashkandi... then my rogue twink been trying for TF for years http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ninja/advanced (dunno y logged out with them weps... yay for ZG enchants)