Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Naeton View Post
    Exactly, I'm not even going to grind them for gear, I don't really care. All I want is REPUTATIONS ACCOUNT-WIDE, so I can grind them for the achievements / mounts / goodies.
    Well fortunately for you, mounts and achievements are account-wide, so most of the reputations you only have to do once, unless there are specific items you desire for your alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    “It's not just “kill 6 Mogu today and also kill 6 Mogu the next day”.
    -Greg Street

The biggest lie ever told.
    No, he was telling the truth. It's actually 12 Mogu.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Almost every time I have gotten to know a critic personally, they keep up with the criticism but lose the venom." -- Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by SamR View Post
    You can max out every single crafting profession without setting foot in Pandaria.
    Don't you need spirits of harmony to buy the recipes for some professions?

All I have to say to everyone mad about "needing" to do dailies. Go do a raid. I leveled up a mage from 1-90 in 4 days, did just dungeons and normal raids for my gear and I am all epic't out. Didn't do 1 daily or buy any from the vendors.

Shadopan dailies get griped about a lot, but I haven't really noticed them being too bad, except for the one where you have to kill 1 elite yaungol and 8 non-elites, but there's the same number of both. Pick the right shadopan helper and things go much faster. It also helps if you're doing the Yak Temple quests for Auguest Celestials.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Don't you need spirits of harmony to buy the recipes for some professions?
    You need spirits to craft some items in each profession, usually rares and epics. But you can level to max completely on trainer recipes without a single mote.

I've yet to have an issue with the August Celestial dailies since I figured out my path for running that torch up to the brazier. Shado-Pan, however, are unholy abominations in my eyes and I'm glad I'm finally done with them. The Dragon/Mogu ones aren't too bad, just annoying. The Backguard Protectors with the tank NPCs aren't too bad either, but still annoying. The stealth/assassin dailies I refuse to do anymore. There are far, far, FAR too many mobs in a small area, they hit like trucks, they aggro from 9 miles away, and if you have that special-ed hunter NPC who decides to fight wherever he feels like it and aggros 30 packs of trash while placing traps at his feet before feigning death and dumping that on you..... Suffice it to say that faction needs work, but the biggest problem is the requirement of revered with Golden Lotus before gaining access. Just allow them to be started at 90 and be done with it.
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

My god cry much, dont like em dont do em lol

Quote Originally Posted by Boogieknight View Post
    I've yet to have an issue with the August Celestial dailies since I figured out my path for running that torch up to the brazier. Shado-Pan, however, are unholy abominations in my eyes and I'm glad I'm finally done with them. The Dragon/Mogu ones aren't too bad, just annoying. The Backguard Protectors with the tank NPCs aren't too bad either, but still annoying. The stealth/assassin dailies I refuse to do anymore. There are far, far, FAR too many mobs in a small area, they hit like trucks, they aggro from 9 miles away, and if you have that special-ed hunter NPC who decides to fight wherever he feels like it and aggros 30 packs of trash while placing traps at his feet before feigning death and dumping that on you..... Suffice it to say that faction needs work, but the biggest problem is the requirement of revered with Golden Lotus before gaining access. Just allow them to be started at 90 and be done with it.
    I did the quests without any helper NPC or the "supplies" that don't work half the time. It's definitely harder than the other dailies, but any DPS or tank spec can easily handle the mobs.

All dailies should award at least 250 rep each. Any less is an unnecessary delay.

Quote Originally Posted by maniac2009 View Post
    Can you please say how to improve it as an alternative rather than merely complaining about something? Say quests give 500 rep each then you'd be done with them in no time and then you'd be ..I have nothing to do .. The days where people had to actually put effort into something seems to be gone. You have the whole expansion to get these rewards but let me guess.. you must have it now right?!!
    He probably doesn't have enough time to do all the dailies on his ten alts.

Did you actually even do the Shado-Pan dailies?
    They were fun, and original.
    You get a person who gives you a buff, you work with them. You get items that help distract enemies.

They were good.

August Cele's on the other hand. Eck. Boredom.
    Now I don't even do dialies anymore, I stopped at Revered with Shado and Honored with Cele's. But I don't care about that stupid gear or valor capping anymore.
    I'm at 475 and I haven't touched a normal raid boss loot. LFR + Sha are my friend.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

I just wish they'd put a cap on reputation gained during a week (something like 7k-10k) and let us get it however we choose. If you wish to run dungeons, go for it. If you like doing dailies, go for it. If you like grinding mobs, go for it.

Patch 5.1 comes which means 100% reputation for all your alts whatever they are if you are not that lazy to be revered everywhere already --->Problem solved

Shaso-Pan, and ESPECIALLY August Celestials dailies were so ridiculous fast and easy, I looked forward to doing them every day.

Exalted golden lotus was the worst one, those quests took forever to do them all every day.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

the shado pan and AC quests are 250-350 each. klaxxi are 125, not sure about GL its been awhile but im fairly sure those were 125 as well.

the only crappy quest for AC is the torch run quest, and while a few of the SP quests can be bad those are mostly because you brought the hunter companion who likes to pull EVERYTHING
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

enough with the "dont like it dont do it " crap, the grind is way too retarded and there is just too many factions, if they knew what they were doing they would just lower the valor gear vendor rep to friendly, and all the shiny cosmetics at revered / exalted for those who really bother.

People dont complain for no reason, the rep grind should end when players reach revered with golden lotus and all valor gears should be made available when u hit revered with golden lotus, END OF STORY... but no.. these motherfcking idiots spread out valor gears across 99 different factions and tell u " dont like it dont do it"

Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    Having nothing to do is a lot better than having something soul destroying to do.
    Lol it's absolutely not. You see, you can still have nothing to do. Just don't do it. But having the option to do it rather than do nothing is good for the game. Soul destroying? You need to get out more.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 06:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    enough with the "dont like it dont do it " crap, the grind is way too retarded and there is just too many factions, if they knew what they were doing they would just lower the valor gear vendor rep to friendly, and all the shiny cosmetics at revered / exalted for those who really bother.

People dont complain for no reason, the rep grind should end when players reach revered with golden lotus and all valor gears should be made available when u hit revered with golden lotus, END OF STORY... but no.. these motherfcking idiots spread out valor gears across 99 different factions and tell u " dont like it dont do it"
    People complain without reason all the time. That's what people behind a computer do. And if you're that enraged over it, guess what? Don't motherfucking do it. XD

VP gear isn't necessary. People complain because they need to fill that void they have within themselves and get satisfaction by thinking that they have some control over something. Lol people don't complain for no reason. That's good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You tried too hard and now your post is shit. Never try too hard, the gamble isn't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    I think everything is fine EXCEPT Shado-Pan and August Celestials being gated by being revered with the Golden Lotus. That's just dumb. Especially when they made a big deal about just HOW MANY dailies they were going to have. Then they gate two whole sets of them.
    Yes to this. Blizzard say they are all optional. Where is choice in this sentence: I WANT an item from Shado-Pan, I MUST grind Golden Lotus?
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arganaut View Post
    Yes to this. Blizzard say they are all optional. Where is choice in this sentence: I WANT an item from Shado-Pan, I MUST grind Golden Lotus?
    Want =/= need. Therefore it's very optional.