Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's another 10$ I need to pay.. That thing is just too cute to pass on.

/shutupandtakemymoney

Kittens are too cute for $10. I say sell them $20 at very least.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't care how much they sell it for. I'm going to buy it.

Then, I'm going to turn around, level it to 25, and kick everyone's ass with it.

Another store pet... GIMMEITISSOCUTE! ^_^

Do want... I can has pretty please?

I don't make a habit of buying things from the pet store, but this I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    20 dollar price-tag incoming!

And the sheeple will still buy it, because that's what sheeple do.

A friend spent $1500 on a new TV just to play Halo ... your "Snarky" comment holds little weight when people will spend money on ANYTHING they want be it a new TV "just because" or a 24 case of beer to get wasted. Are those people "Sheeple" too because they have extra hard earned cash to throw at anything they "Want"? Hardly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Blizz is so awesome. All they need to do is have a dev create a little pet like this and WoW players line up in droves to pay for them. Instant cash flow. Love it LOL!

who cares if it's a store pet, it's ADORABLEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    A friend spent $1500 on a new TV just to play Halo ... your "Snarky" comment holds little weight when people will spend money on ANYTHING they want be it a new TV "just because" or a 24 case of beer to get wasted. Are those people "Sheeple" too because they have extra hard earned cash to throw at anything they "Want"? Hardly.
    I don't think you're striking an appropriate tone. When someone uses the word 'sheeple', that means they are discriminating individuals whose critical faculties are well above normal... they should be deferred to in all matters of taste. Or ignored. I forget which.

Deleted
    Heh a discussion about some pet everyone will buy and forget in a couple months..

Another 10 dollar pet that i will refuse to spend real life money for

though if they make it BOE and let people sell it on the ah then i will snap one up asap i dont mind wasting fake gold on shit like this

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    I hope it will have some proceeds going towards charity.
    Special offer for you:

In stead of the regular $10, you can pay $20!!!

$10 to get the pet and the other $10 you wire to your favorite charity!

Ow wait, you mean, you want stuff for the same price, but only Blizzard has to part with some of their money for charity, while you get the same stuff and the 'bragging' rights of 'doing something good'?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Another 10 dollar pet that i will refuse to spend real life money for

though if they make it BOE and let people sell it on the ah then i will snap one up asap i dont mind wasting fake gold on shit like this
    Well they do call them vanity pets @_@

I know that this is very unlikely, but I really hope that this isn't another store pet...

*Crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by mrwisdom View Post
    another 10$ probably
    /10charsss

Thats Natsu from Katekyō Hitman Reborn! anime

awww *hugs*

AAAAHHH oh my god iam on frikkin fire! *goes up in a blaz and jumps off the top of the lore keepers balcony*