Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What class do you think is the most fun in bgs?

Im just curious what class you have the most fun with when running battlegrounds

I've always had a lot of fun on my warrior between charge and victory rush when you have a good game it's great. Also enjoy my hunter and shaman but they seem easier when solo queuing when you doing have a pocket healer I play my friends dk a few nights ago and death grip is also good fun I might have to level one but overall I think the warrior wins the fun factor for me

Quote Originally Posted by thunderhead23 View Post
    Im just curious what class you have the most fun with when running battlegrounds

I've always had a lot of fun on my warrior between charge and victory rush when you have a good game it's great. Also enjoy my hunter and shaman but they seem easier when solo queuing when you doing have a pocket healer I play my friends dk a few nights ago and death grip is also good fun I might have to level one but overall I think the warrior wins the fun factor for me
    Death Knight for sure... you're a one man army.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dr00ds.
    Knock backs.
    Snares.
    Heaps of damage reductions.
    Heals.

Stealth, removal of snares.
    Speed boosts, heaps of health.

So amazing.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Shadow Priest. Never have to stop, rarely die, good balance of sustained spread pressure and burst, good defensive cooldowns, good mobility.

Classes that can't self heal are frustrating because you get dotted up during a fight and afterwards either have to stop to eat to heal yourself or hope someone throws you some heals. Starting another fight with 50% HP still is not much fun usually. That said, if you have a pocket healer or your team is heals heavy you can have great fun on any class, but pocket healer+warrior is king right now I feel.

I supose that the most fun class is different for everyone, some players don't like to be at mele and prefer to stay at range and have more control, some enjoying helping other players, and some are the lonely guy.

Just reading the class description and a couple of skills, you should feel "I want to play that class" or at least reduce the amount of options to 2-3.

Anything with a knock back just tickles me to death.

Deleted
    the SHADOWPRIEST it feels like a Abrams Tank on a GoCart track

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconalis View Post
    Anything with a knock back just tickles me to death.
    I laugh so hard everytime I get an successful explosive trap knock back.

I literally can't breath due to my laugh when I hit multiple targets in Arathi Basin at mill

15+ Year Old Account
    i didnt really pvp much in cata, but i always enjoyed my resto druid in BG's, especially WSG flag carrying back in the day (TBC full season 3 funsies :3)

I've leveled a priest in MoP, looking forward to seeing how disc does in PvP as it'll be completely new for me ^^

Deleted
    i play a Paladin for over 3 years now and i still love to play with him in Bg's its so fun to blow people up when i pop CD's :P

Deleted
    By far fire mage. If you know what you are doing, no one can stop you.

Feral seems pretty fun also

10+ Year Old Account
    My Warlock, with Hand of Gul'dan Glyphed for Meteor shower is pretty fun.

I just decimate the whole area.

Bow before me mortals....

10+ Year Old Account
    BM hunter right now, knockback + retarded burst is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

I've been having quite a bit of fun as a prot war in the lower brackets (just hit 64). Charge, victory rush, deadly throw, shockwave, shield block and a bunch of other abilites. Haven't gotten to Wrecking Ball yet, though I've won two oout of two AVs today, which in itself is a feat! Haven't done any pvp at 90 yet, as my only 90 is a rogue. With Fangs because weapons from hcs don't exist
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Warrior's IMO are the funniest just because of the damage

as long as I have a healer with me , I'm really having fun with my frost DK , even if I die the most

10+ Year Old Account
    I like warrior the best. I was #1 on damage done and #4 on HEALING in the Murderball BG today... what the fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    I have always liked druids for outdoor activities.

I enjoy my frost DK too. Fastest around maps imo. Good aoe fun with some burst.
    I like sandwiches

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sko View Post
    Warrior's IMO are the funniest just because of the damage
    What damage? my warrior has a heroic blue weapon and full dreadful gear and people always /lol at me because I'm doing hardly any damage to them outside of cooldowns.