Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacebot View Post
    but not like casters, they need 7.5% from both
    Ahh gotcha! thanks for the clarification.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Anyankha View Post
    Very nice tool. Bug reporting. Ran it on my guild, my DK is missing the belt buckle, but the tool said I was fully enchanted.

---------- Post added 2012-10-23 at 02:19 PM ----------

Yes, hunters use expertize too.
    belt buckle is not really an enchant, but a socket, I am working on adding socket support.
    Audit your entire guild in one shot:
    http://www.wowcheck.com
    MMO-Champion thread for wowcheck

Looks like this could be pretty useful, can you add the two professions in there too? - looking to check people have "raiding" professions

Despair are recruiting see RecuitPost for details or visit http://www.eu-despair.com

Cool site. What I would really like to see is the ability to filter by a list of players. I have 3 raid teams in my guild and just want the info on my guys.
    Barleyclaw - Axis - Dark Iron US

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxus View Post
    Cool site. What I would really like to see is the ability to filter by a list of players. I have 3 raid teams in my guild and just want the info on my guys.
    You can use the rank filter for that. Just make sure your groups of raiders are in the same rank.
    Audit your entire guild in one shot:
    http://www.wowcheck.com
    MMO-Champion thread for wowcheck

I'm sorry I don't have any constructive feedback. I found a link to your site in some reddit post a few weeks back and use it often. I just wanted to congratulate you for creating a meaningful web application.

Just wanted to say GREAT JOB. very clean and very easy to see what exactly your looking for. Your basic filters by rank is perfect as well.
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Even though the thread is quite old and reviving old dead threads is frowned on, I'll keep this open in case anyone has anything else constructive to add.
    If you have anything to contribute to a thread topic, please do so. Discussing moderation or calling out specific people is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!