I made this tool for my guild to check on enchants & iLvl using the WoWAPI.
Want to add socket check also to it, but it would molest blizzards armory server if I did, so I decided to wait for them to give developers a more optimal way to do it.
Let me know if you like it / dont like it, what features you want added to it.
* Fix colors (red means enchanted=false)
* Add Class icons & class name colors
* Implement Sorting
* Enchant counting
* remove the "false" and "true" if possible -> replaced with Thumbs up, and just missing enchant text with tooltip
* add a way to see which enchant is missing (tooltips, hover over the text)
* check hit/expertise (Hit is percent, but expertise doesn't have a % value in current wow api)
* Only showing members that have a guild rank higher than 5
* Support for bookmarking & linking guilds ex: http://wowcheck.com/?zone=us&realm=K...uild=Existence
* Support for IE8+ (IE7 works but search does not display for some reason)
* Added filtering support, for now it gives u the ability to filter the list based on guild rank.
* Added red/green for hit cap
* Added hit cap rating info in footer
* Added spec icons with tooltip, hovering it will tell you spec name and role
* Loading indicator, try not to filter or sort, until this loading indicator is gone for good results.