Thread: Alani mount

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Pretty sure that wont work, but I dunno.
    Unless the mount has special loot rules attached to it, it should. It should work just like any other mount drop: everyone in the group gets the option to roll for it, or if it's set to master loot then the master looter gets to assign it to anyone in the group.

Bringing someone in on the group shares the tag, even if you were solo when you tagged it.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitShyShoes View Post
    Differen't mount entirely.

Link

Click the red "View in 3D" button.
    They're actually not entirely different, but completely the same... The only difference being one is pretty yellowish and the other is ugly pink.

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 07:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Draconalis View Post
    While we are on the topic of selling mounts. What would be a good price for the engineering rocket mount? It's like... 90k in mats alone. I want to sell it for 300k, but do you think anyone would pay that much for it?
    You can check the Undermine Journal for that. Both mounts go for 150k on average. On our realm they go for 80k. Good luck trying to get 300k, hahaha I mean, what were you thinking, trying to make 200% profit...
    Last edited by mmoc44e5154f48; 2012-10-11 at 07:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Pretty sure that wont work, but I dunno.
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Im guessing he is inviting the buyer to the group THEN killing it, letting the buyer loot the item. No?
    Edited for clarity; if you make a group THEN kill it together, it'll be a roll or whoever-loots-first scenario. Either way, it's 'sellable'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconalis View Post
    While we are on the topic of selling mounts. What would be a good price for the engineering rocket mount? It's like... 90k in mats alone. I want to sell it for 300k, but do you think anyone would pay that much for it?
    Generally, I have found that people tend to pay up to double the mat price, and no more. For crafted mounts, you generally spend alot on it to make a decent profit return (around 5-20k depending)

However, the engineering mounts probably wont be seen for a while- if your server constantly has mounts going for high prices, and selling, put it up for high.

OP, I would first certify with a blue that you can actually give the mount to someone else- they may have flagged it so that only the person who used the skyshard can even see the mount for loot, and that you wouldn't be able to sell it. If you CAN sell it, as ppl said, advertise for a few days before, see whos interested for what price. You may get 50k as your highest- you may get 1 mil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

15+ Year Old Account
    so does the grouping-up-and-"selling" really work? because I heard a rumor (couple of days old, though), that the mount can only be looted by whoever removed the aura (even when grouped with other people), and thus, by whoever had the shards (which are bop) and thus, cannot be sold.

the worst case scenario would be:

you used the skyshards, tagged the rare, and then you got killed by his one shot death mechanism lol

OR

you invited your friends to help you with Alani, and then they rolled on the mount and won it