Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Threat bugs on warrior?

Aight, so we cleaned up to elegon (6% wipe) last week and this week we hit the first boss normally.

I had to use everything on the pull for 2 monkeys, including avatar, dragons roar, reck etc you name it, and I couldn't keep
    aggro jack. Anyone else noted such a stuff? It was retarded.

And yes, I triple checked that a) I'm on tank build and b) I have defensive stance up.

Did the revenge nerf phooked up something cause tanking was really retarded (dunno if it was a bug but I actually managed to pull out a 1.1mil HIT with
    revenge on scholomance heroic for some reason)

On heroics had 0 problems with threat tho.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was having issues last night. Asked the fury warrior in my party if he was in defensive stance from PVP'ing... Nope...

I was having no issues the night before the "Vengeance fix" (ie. 2 nights ago) so I'm going to put this down to a bug.

Opposite for me though, I had no issues in raids, and threat issues in heroics.

10+ Year Old Account
    any chance you avoided the first few hits completely? parry-dodge?
    unless it's been changed you would of got no vengeance from it,

also idk about warriors but guardians need a bit of expertise and hit, maybe you kept missing the boss?

as another rage tank i hadn't had any issues tonight.
    just trying to throw out possibilities.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Fights last more than 5minutes and long cooldowns like recklessness and other cds that other classes use are used right at start, resulting 200+k bursts at first seconds, leaving you unable to keep up.

Your DPS should give you few seconds head start or they need to have some awesome ability like die by sword to be invulnerable to boss melee hits, giving you enough time to taunt and build your threat over it.

There might aswell be a bug. Last night, at all pulls, I had my moments of tanking.
    Last edited by Angy; 2012-10-11 at 08:06 AM.

Noticed this in normal dungeons as well yesterday. In aoe-fights everyone except the warri tank had aggro. In the single target boss fight I died because of aggro after about 2 minutes. Warri tank seems broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peng View Post
    Noticed this in normal dungeons as well yesterday. In aoe-fights everyone except the warri tank had aggro. In the single target boss fight I died because of aggro after about 2 minutes. Warri tank seems broken.
    so it isn't just at the beginning of the fight...
    must be something to this... i could hop on my 85 alt warrior and go into a dungeon? it might be specific to a talent maybe...
    who knows.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have also been seeing some issues with pulls... not so much during a fight. Popping CDs seems to only work 1/2 the time. I have since started leading w/ my mocking banner, of which the mobs attack that and not me as the spell states.... (/sigh), starting my charge->pop CDs -> SS -> Revenge -> Shock to catch on 2 Quilen -> TC... 2nd mob keeps going by, sometimes both. What gives?

I actually kept losing aggro mid fight to a resto druid on Stone Guard, i thought i was just missing a lot of cleaves but theres no way a rdruid was pulling before a melee or caster dps did

Yup, went into vaults last night and on Stone Guard i could not hold aggro. I would pull the boss, they would run right by me even after hitting them with a shield slam and attack healers.