Deleted

Unholy Death Knight PvP

So is it only me that feels like Unholy does very bad atm?

I meen the dmg is VERY low and surv is well better then frost but still kinda bad if you compare the class to others.

Im not saying dks overall are bad but kinda lacking dmg and surv (especially Unholy on the dmg side of things).

It feels like im forced to go Frost for both arena and Bg's and i dont like Frost, yeah its not even that i dont like it I HATE IT!

Unholy is so much more fun and complex imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hirazu View Post
    Im not saying dks overall are bad but kinda lacking dmg and surv (especially Unholy on the dmg side of things).
    Ok, then I'm saying it: dks are bad and have been bad since the beginning of cata. Squishiest melee class, with the survivability of a fruit fly.

Unholy: most complex melee class in pvp while still sucking balls against all melee classes and hunters.

Dks are done, adapt and become a warrior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Ok, then I'm saying it: dks are bad and have been bad since the beginning of cata. Squishiest melee class, with the survivability of a fruit fly.

Unholy: most complex melee class in pvp while still sucking balls against all melee classes and hunters.

Dks are done, adapt and become a warrior.
    kinda feel the same but didnt want to say anything because ppl will auto think something like: he is a troll or he is a badie! wich im not!

Deleted
    pretty sure rogues are way way wayyyy more complex. Note: I said complex, not squishy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elegorn View Post
    pretty sure rogues are way way wayyyy more complex. Note: I said complex, not squishy
    Lol, not really. My 85s are warrior, paladin, dk, mage, hunter and rogue. Most complex is the unholy dk where I effectively ran out of space for keybinds. The rogue has many stuff too but I still have room for keybinds on it, so no, rogues aren't more complex.

Deleted
    I guess we define complexity in a different way. I agree that DKs have lots of keybinds, probably more than a rogue, I just believe that rogues have to pay attention to way more things simultaneously than a dk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elegorn View Post
    I guess we define complexity in a different way. I agree that DKs have lots of keybinds, probably more than a rogue, I just believe that rogues have to pay attention to way more things simultaneously than a dk
    I agree with the first part. i dont define complexity by how many keybinds but i do feel that a Unholy death Knight is more complex in the matter of needing to pay attention to just as much as the rogue is not more and dealing with a pet at the same time.

dont get me wrong thats the thing i rly rly like about em just feel like we have way to low dmg and are very squishy.

I think something needs to be done here!

Well at least rogues can survive longer to have a look at more things than DK.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate to be that guy, but roll 2H Frost. The spec just shreads people alive, it's awesome. Try it out, I highly recommend it.

I am of the opinion that 2H frost is the secretly OP spec of 5.0. People just haven't discovered how strong we are, since everyone is focused on Warriors, Resto Druids, Chaos Bold Warlocks, Shadow Priests, and what have you.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kleinlax21 View Post
    I hate to be that guy, but roll 2H Frost. The spec just shreads people alive, it's awesome. Try it out, I highly recommend it.

I am of the opinion that 2H frost is the secretly OP spec of 5.0. People just haven't discovered how strong we are, since everyone is focused on Warriors, Resto Druids, Chaos Bold Warlocks, Shadow Priests, and what have you.
    as much fun as this sounds, shreding people i still dont like the way frost death knight plays and thats what it all comes up to in the end for me.

I will get tired of playing something i dont enjoy and Unholy is the ONLY spec that i do love in this game, sure i think Shadow Priest is very fun to play and have thought since early BC.

So ill just play my little priest untill Unholy get some buffs ill guess

oh really? ALL of the geared dk's went 2.2k or higher in my realm. Not one of two, ALL of them dude. Now, frost has a stupid ass burst that just won't stop with proper support or a well established rush. 80k crits from obliterate on a fully pvp geared %57 resillience toon. That is ridiculously high.

I love it when people forget about poor old Enhance Shaman. They have been a terrible melee class up until MoP. I do like it now that I can kite a DK for quite a while. I will probably start off as 2H frost when i come round to my DK, eventually, since I have loved that spec since wotlk.
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I love it when people forget about poor old Enhance Shaman. They have been a terrible melee class up until MoP. I do like it now that I can kite a DK for quite a while. I will probably start off as 2H frost when i come round to my DK, eventually, since I have loved that spec since wotlk.
    Most shamans had a long time to learn their lesson, so you can hardly see them wpvp or bgs these days. DKs still have to learn that their time is over and today are just glorified enhancement shamans.

Most shamans had a long time to learn their lesson, so you can hardly see them wpvp or bgs these days. DKs still have to learn that their time is over and today are just glorified enhancement shamans.
    Dks time is over in bgs and wpvp?

You must be kidding...cause they are very strong by design.

After the numbers gets more even, they will totally rock again, just a bit overshadowed by warrs, spriest and bm hunters atm.