Pokémon MMO looking for Spriters

Hello, not sure if this thread goes here or not, if not, I'd ask a MOD to move it to where ever it has to go.

I'm part of team whose creating an up-and-coming Pokémon MMO, currently it's only a project but we hope to be able to release an Alpha by December. Right now, we're in need of some 2-D Spriters who can sprite Overworld trainers, Avatars and possibly map tiles. Any of the work you do will of course be featured in the game and viewed by our players once the game goes live. If you're interested in such a position, just PM me here

or at my Gmail email-
    Thirteenorangeleafs

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    I love these. Before you jump into this venture, know that most of the pokemon MMOs that go live are immediately sent a cease and desist letter.

Quote Originally Posted by ThirteenOranges View Post
    Hello, not sure if this thread goes here or not, if not, I'd ask a MOD to move it to where ever it has to go.

I'm part of team whose creating an up-and-coming Pokémon MMO, currently it's only a project but we hope to be able to release an Alpha by December. Right now, we're in need of some 2-D Spriters who can sprite Overworld trainers, Avatars and possibly map tiles. Any of the work you do will of course be featured in the game and viewed by our players once the game goes live. If you're interested in such a position, just PM me here

or at my Gmail email-
    Thirteenorangeleafs

Thanks
    I don't think mmo champ will support you in copyright. Many pokemon mmo's exist and have been taken down with creators being fined. Good luck though.

15+ Year Old Account
    sounds like a cool project, don't think i can help with your 2D sprites unfortunately (unless these are made in AutoCAD? =p)

look forward to hearing more in the future!

An MMO off of copyrighted characters that you don't own.

This will end well.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

God, it would be nice if Pokemon would make one themselves. I would be ALL OVER IT. DO YOU HEAR THAT, NINTENDO?!
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Batix View Post
    God, it would be nice if Pokemon would make one themselves. I would be ALL OVER IT. DO YOU HEAR THAT, NINTENDO?!
    Exactly. I mean, I can understand sending out cease and desist letters to people making Pokemon MMOs... But at least make your own MMO as well, Nintendo. Do they not realise how much profit is just sitting there, uncollected?

It would be the greatest thing ever. Super casual stuff for most people, but a balls-to-the-wall hardcore meta game in PvP. Something for everyone. It would be glorious.

Yep, I could totally see me playing a real Pkm MMO made by Nintendo, but to the OP: Be careful!

Every1 in this thread who warned you about the copyright thing is absolutely right. Some people already tried it and they got shot down badly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, we don't allow this kind of advertising here.