Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    /required start
    Where is your Heroic clear achievement?
    /required end

Move along nothing to see here, this isn't the final raid of the tier or even a tier raid, this is the intro raid for the new expansion meant to be completed in heroic 5 man gear not raid gear from the previous tier...

The raid itself is not hard in particular, there's just to many people who are used to AFK'ing while raiding so now that you have to take care of yourself some more it backfires.

Vaults is much easier than the other raids.

Either way, Elegon is going to brick wall them for a little while. But it'll probably be down this weekend or next week.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kleners View Post
    You guys forget that these TOP GUILDS... have spent a "year" on the beta servers banging these bosses out, and mastering being 90s.

No matter how big or hard content is. it will still be cleared the week of release letting everyone in Betas, and test servers.
    Most of the bosses were open for 2-3 hours of testing of which if you had played on beta you would know EU got probs half that time on each boss if that.

Quote Originally Posted by shamania View Post
    As raidleader of a semi-casual 25 man raiding guild I can tell you that this raid is not easy nor very hard. I think its well balanced. A normal 25 man raiding guild that hasn't done the raid on the PTR probably didnt clear it on normal in the first week and thus needs atleast 2 resets to clear it on normal. If i remember correct alot of raid instances were cleared on normal in just the first reset. My guild has 4 out of 6 down on normal and I heard Eregon or w/e he is called is not easy at all.

In short, the difficulty is fine! Don't look at the top guilds as they raid like 10-15 hours per day 7 days a week AND have done/tried it on the PTR.
    Elegon 25 is definitely a wall, but it's one of those fights that just melts when you get a bit more gear. Give another week or so worth of world bosses/lfr/normal mode kills and it won't be as bad.

Honestly, every raid gets plowed by the top guilds, but the rest of the world will find a decent challenge from MSV. Heck, the first heroic boss in there doesn't roll over and die like Morchok did, that's a good thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caketime View Post
    You know it's not a tier-raid, right? And only 6 bosses, right? And you know that they can't have a gear-check on a raid tuned for 5-man items, right?

RIGHT?
    Elegon says hi
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Its not even a complete tier....this is basically just the first 6 bosses. The later raids with true end bosses (and hopefully a few walls) aren't even out yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's the stepping stone raid of the expansion, it's not supposed to be incredibly difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    it's the stepping stone raid of the expansion, it's not supposed to be incredibly difficult.
    This...It's pretty much the Gruul/Karazhan of MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally i think vaults is alot of fun so it doesn't matter to me if its "easy".

Deleted
    running 100 meters under 9 sec is easy i saw it when i see usain bolt run

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    Seems like vault is pretty easy for them no blocks and compared to dragon soul and t11 and all its getting cleared way faster or am i wrong?
    Have you cleared HM 6/6 yet? The only true guage that should matter to ANY player is how quickly YOU clear the content. The race for world firsts is only between the top players, not even top 1%.

I have never understood the arguement that content is too easy because someone else cleared it...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like half a tier.

Killing HM Will is like killing HM Ultraxion in DS
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Pretty sure even in ICC the top guilds went 11/12 HC the first week they were able to access heroics. The only thing that prevented them from doing it sooner was the 2? months of gating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Pretty sure even in ICC the top guilds went 11/12 HC the first week they were able to access heroics. The only thing that prevented them from doing it sooner was the 2? months of gating.
    Don't forget the Arthas hotfix band aid. ^_^.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Locking... This is pointless to debate. End of expansion vs 1st raid of a new expansion. there are many factors for many different things, and yes I see this type of thread EVERY tier. Just because 1 guild clears it or a few, doesn't mean it MUST be X or Y.