Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    yeah the LARP one was good, felicia day is always nice to see. i like her relationship with Dean.

Random thought, but the world of supernatural in a nut shell is that every single religion or myth or legend or half remembered dream is actually real and exists at odds with each other, yet never really conflict with each other and the public is still after all this time in the dark about what is in the dark?

how do you cover up the angels falling will be interesting to see how that is done.
    Well, the apocalypse was obvious too. Having communities set up and there was this virus aswell.
    I am quite sure the public MUST know that there is shit going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I thought I missed the final episode but episode 23 is the finale? If so then it never felt like the finale at all.. Enjoyed the season tho but quite a bad season ender if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippoflames View Post
    Well I thought I missed the final episode but episode 23 is the finale? If so then it never felt like the finale at all.. Enjoyed the season tho but quite a bad season ender if that's the case.
    Why not? Everything went to shit. Name me one seaon finale where there was a happy ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extrakt View Post
    Why not? Everything went to shit. Name me one seaon finale where there was a happy ending.
    Why not what?

The reason it didn't feel like a finale for me was that it felt like the story was just getting going with regards to matey getting captured etc and him sending the arc angels down

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippoflames View Post
    Why not what?

The reason it didn't feel like a finale for me was that it felt like the story was just getting going with regards to matey getting captured etc and him sending the arc angels down
    So basically.
    Cliffhanger?
    You know, how every season final has ended.
    Abaddon has disappeared, but she wants hell.
    Angels are falling.
    Cass was just dropped down and is now a human.

S6,7 and 8 are all lacking.
    Honestly although I love the show, it should have ended at 5.
    The Leviathan story was better than the Trials.
    I personally think their best episodes are the ones with random Pagen gods and other things, not the whole storylines. Especially since 5 ended.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?