Resto Mastery bugged

I believe the mastery bonus for Resto is bugged.

If you have an active Lifebloom ticking and you cast a direct heal, then Harmony will increase subsequent Lifebloom ticks with its bonus.

An already active Rejuvenation on the other hand does not get its subsequent ticks increased, and must be recast in order for Harmony to take effect.

Why would these two act differently? This must be a bug.

When you cast a direct heal on a lifebloom target lifebloom gets refreshed and has the harmony bonus. no hots get the harmony bonus if they were cast before harmony was up so you will always have to refresh them with harmony up to get the buff

Quote Originally Posted by Mortac View Post
    If you have an active Lifebloom ticking and you cast a direct heal on the target with lifebloom, thereby refreshing lifebloom, then Harmony will increase subsequent Lifebloom ticks with its bonus.
    Fix'd that for you - not a bug, working as intended. Hots cast before harmony do not update, but an LB refresh recalcs stats and so updates with harmony active.

Deleted
    When you Refresh lifebloom on a target with Nourish Regrowth Healing Touch etc, it will go like this
    Code:
    Direct heal affected on the target------->Caster gains Harmony----->Lifebloom gets refreshed with harmony buff.

This was the way it was working before please correct me if i'm wrong.