Time for Cooking bags

Wow..with the addition of the Tillers and the different ways of pandarian cooking, my bags are exploding with seeds and fish and whatnot to create for the daily quests and planting etc.

What would I not give for a 36 slot kitchen bag...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Don't even need a new bag. Cooking and fishing or so synonymous that we should just be able to add Cooking ingredients to the already existing Fishing bags.

Stood in the Fire
    I definitely agree. There never seems to be enough space in my bags.
    Last edited by Lanthanum; 2012-10-11 at 06:46 PM.

It would be nicer if Blizz came up with something like the old key rings that wasn't a bag to put them in.

Quote Originally Posted by roflmfao View Post
    It would be nicer if Blizz came up with something like the old key rings that wasn't a bag to put them in.
    They took all our keys, but we get nothing in return. /sad face
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

personally i would love it if they put like a pantry to store cooking ingredients in the house at our little farms.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfphyre87 View Post
    personally i would love it if they put like a pantry to store cooking ingredients in the house at our little farms.
    Thats a cool idea!!! Like a bank vault.

Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    Portable Refrigerator Mk 3

We spoke to soon.
    Couldn't agree more.

Now, I just need to figure out which bank I am going to have to store this on.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Yeah, my bags are also completely full, have to sell things pretty often do end my dailies without forced to ignore looting.....but looting makes a lot of gold c\;(

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    They took all our keys, but we get nothing in return. /sad face
    They were removed to make it easier to implement Void Storage iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfphyre87 View Post
    I agree with this not because of the storage issues, but because it's really annoying to fly all the way out to Halfhill and realize that I left those stacks of Turtle Meat I've been meaning to bundle or that food I need to cook for a certain Tillers NPC in my bank. I've been saying for months that Halfhill needs a bank of some sort.