Deleted

Anyone knows what bows cannot be used for changing appearance

The reason i am asking is, i bought bows, now i number of 3, i was thinking cool, i will change it appearance to that good looking crossbow i got from my hunter quest, i got this outrunner bow from low lvl wsg vendor, cannot be used, ok next so i bought sturdy recurve from bow vendor in stormwind, ok i will change that, going to apperance changer vendor, cannot be changed it says, this is getting stupid, then i go look on the auction house, there is archer longbow, ok i bought it and yet again i cannot change appearance, so anyone knows any list or at least any tips what bows, crossbows, guns cannot be used for changing appearance so i waste any more money.

10+ Year Old Account
    White-quality bows.
    The Legendary bow.

Everything else should be transmoggable. The error you're getting shouldn't be.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    White-quality bows.
    The Legendary bow.

Everything else should be transmoggable. The error you're getting shouldn't be.
    Theoretically yes but practically it isn't because such items like Don Carlos' Famous Hat,Cookie's Tenderizer and Ta'Kierthan Songblade also, who knows why they cannot be used for apperance change

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    Theoretically yes but practically it isn't because such items like Don Carlos' Famous Hat,Cookie's Tenderizer and Ta'Kierthan Songblade also, who knows why they cannot be used for apperance change
    Yup, but to my knowledge, there are no "silly" ranged weapons.

I mean, there are, of course. But none that got the "silly, thus untransmoggable" flag planted on em by Blizzard.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any blue, green and epic bows should be transmoggable. I'm currently using Black Bow of the Betrayer myself.